*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1264394-Yoshi---The-Sumo-with-a-5-meter-Mawashi-belt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1842156
A reclusive billionaire founds a clinic solely for gaining massive amounts of weight.
This choice: Yoshi - The Sumo with a 5 meter Mawashi belt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yoshi - The Sumo with a 5 meter Mawashi belt

    by: Sho
"Yoshi," said a man in a suit behind a big, wooden desk in a dimly lit office. "We have no choice."

"It's not my fault your biggest guy is only 700 pounds!" boomed a huge voice.

Across the desk from the small man in the sharp suit was a mountain. Well, a man who was a mountain really. He was wider than the desk and taller than pretty much any other man. Huge, fat cheeks above a thick double- well, triple- chin framed the head as it sat atop broad shoulders. Those shoulders rested above two, gigantic pecs that were soft, flabby, and as big as some other sumo's bellies. They rested proudly above a vast, soft, drooping belly that was barely contained by a t-shirt with the dojo's logo on it; no doubt a special order due to the yards of fabric needed to make it. It rested partially on the desk as it was being rubbed by two huge, strong hands attached to fat wrists and tree-sized arms. Beneath it sat two thighs big as silos with giant calves, all heavily muscled to support him. His waist was huge, bigger than any other wrestler, and it melted into two, blimp like butt cheeks. Each one bigger than a beanbag chair, likely able to crush a car with little to no effort. They were packed into a pair of gigantic sweats that were strained heavily due to having to hold in all that man.

"I'm sorry, Yoshi, but we have to ban you. We can't risk you crushing someone," said the smaller man. "Even if you lost some weight, you're still over seven and a half feet tall! We were accepting before, but you just keep growing!"

The mountain sighed, "I understand."

"Good. Now, you're welcome to drop by anytime but BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ," the man said before an annoying alarm started to go off from his mouth.

Yoshi grunted and rubbed his eyes. His alarm had interrupted the dream he was having. Though it wasn't so bad really since it was the dream that replayed whenever he was truly exhausted and his mind wandered to the memory of being banned from professional sumo wrestling. He pulled the sheets off of his gargantuan gut and palmed the sides of it with a small smile. Who said Japanese guys were tiny and wiry office workers? His years at Maximus had been good to him. He had been gaining and training for sumo, but recently he'd been focusing on a new goal. He wanted to keep growing but stay mobile so he could become a record holder and show that sumo organization. After putting on a hundred pounds since being kicked out 9 months ago, he's gotten even closer to a ton.

He heaved himself onto his side as he tried to roll out of bed. Flopping onto his side, his belly spilled out before him and hung off the side of his custom sized bed while his constantly growing butt stuck out behind him. With a flex of his belly he grunted, and fired out a thick fart, expelling his morning gas loudly- a side effect of his high protein diet. After doing so, he swung one of his huge feet out from under him and planted it onto the floor with a thud. He pushed himself up a bit and rounded his other leg around to plant his other foot down, slowly raising up. There he stood at his full 7'7" height and 16' waist, ready to start the day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DCPSherry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1264394-Yoshi---The-Sumo-with-a-5-meter-Mawashi-belt