*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1264442-Time-to-workout-with-Bear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1842156
A reclusive billionaire founds a clinic solely for gaining massive amounts of weight.
This choice: Time to workout with Bear.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Time to workout with Bear.

    by: Sho
Yoshi usually started and ended every day with a workout. He trained with Bear during that time, having the bodybuilder push him to expand his strength and pack on muscle so he could keep hauling his giant ass around. Plus Bear was fond of huge men so he was more than willing to help out Yoshi. It was an interest of his to see how big he could get and still move since his hubby, Hog, didn't walk unless he had to.

The giant sumo yawned a bit before thundering over to his closet. Each of his heavy footsteps created a deep thud on the floor and if it weren't for the sturdy floors and walls, everything would be rattling like an earthquake. Usually he'd just wear his mawashi, but he was waiting for a few new sizes to arrive as he outgrew his last one. He pulled out a giant jock and a pair of equally huge workout shorts as well as some socks and his massive size 26 workout shoes. Grunting, he slid the jock on, having to lean around his girth and squat down so he could pick it up. As he did so his belly rested on the ground and pushed his moobs up into his face. This made him smile and get mildly excited, but there was no time for that now. He did the same with the shorts and tucked his belly into them a bit for the extra support.

He then thudded back to his bed and sat down, grunting again as he reached around to get his socks on. It was getting tougher and tougher to do the bigger he got, but Bear had been training him to be more flexible too so he could still do at least this. Sadly he still broke a sweat as he got one on and rested a bit before tugging the second on. Exhaling a bit he slipped his feet into his shoes, adjusted them, and then grunted as he pushed his mammoth body up.

Adjusting his shorts, he started to thunder out of his room, squeezing out sideways through the already wide door. He waddled down the even wider corridor, huge thuds echoing as he pushed his huge belly along, the massive blimp wobbling and leading his way. A few workers in the hall stepped against the walls to give him room, Yoshi holding a huge mitt up to wave to them as he pressed on. Thankfully his room was near the gym so it was only a short waddle to the huge, open doorway and big, glass windows.

Bear was already there, setting things up when he heard the huge thuds. He turned and smiled, his square, stubbled face beaming happily. Yoshi returned the smile and rumbled up in front of Bear.

"Hey, big man! Ready to get started? I think we'll do some weights and squats for now, then Hog's got breakfast ready," Bear said in his thick, gruff, but quite sweet voice.

"Sure am," Yoshi smiled as he and Bear went over to the weights section.

They warmed up a bit, did a few curls with dumbells that would make any jock grunt with effort, but for them it was nothing. They were perfectly in synch- Bear's huge arms bulging and relaxing as he curled the heavy weights while Yoshi did the same. Though with Yoshi, his fat arms tensed and relaxed, causing the flab to jiggle. The weight also followed the curve of the side of his belly as he curled, making his gut shake too.

The two worked up a decent sweat and then moved over to the bench. Bear had ordered a bench that could be connected to others to give Yoshi enough space to lay on. He had connected about 14 feet worth of bench, meaning the massive man still hung off the sides a bit. Though it didn't matter much as Yoshi eased onto it and spread his huge legs, getting comfortable despite the missing 2 feet. He lay back as Bear added weights to either side of the bar, filling it with enough to make even him put forth some effort.

"Ready?" Bear grunted as he got the last weight on.

"Ready," Yoshi said as he gripped the bar.

Bear started to spot Yoshi, standing over the man's huge head. He counted off reps as Yoshi pumped, monitoring how his arms flexed with each one. He loved how lazy Hog was, but he also loved how strong and active Yoshi was so for him, living at the center was a dream come true. Yoshi's forehead broke into a sweat, followed by square inch upon square inch of his body. His moobs and belly dripped sweat onto the bench, some pooling in his bellybutton and dampening his huge asscrack.

After several reps, Bear had Yoshi stop and cool down as he got a second bar ready. Yoshi panted and wiped down what he could of his body, but the sweat just kept coming in full force. Bear helped him up off of the bench and he lumbered over to the second bar, chest still heaving. He squatted down and grabbed the bar around his shoulders as Bear instructed him to do some squats. Yoshi did as he was told, rising up from his position to come back down slowly. He had his huge legs spread apart and was grunting deeply with effort as he squatted. His belly and ass pressed down into the gym mats, coating them in his sweat before he rose back up.

He kept going as Bear encouraged him, forcing him to work hard despite all the weight. On the last one, Yoshi went down and a thundering fart ripped from his giant ass. His cheeks were red, but mostly from exertion, having given up most of his modesty since joining up at Maximus. Bear just laughed and dramatically fanned the air while Yoshi let the bar fall and stood up.

"Damn, you ARE worse than Hog," Bear bellowed with laughter.

"You had me doing squats so this is your fault," laughed Yoshi.

Now...

You have the following choices:

1. Yoshi goes to eat with Hog.

*Noteb*
2. Bear has him do a second round.

*Noteb*
3. Yoshi has an appointment with the doctors.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DCPSherry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1842156-Maximus-Gaining-Clinic/cid/1264442-Time-to-workout-with-Bear