*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Making a move (a bad move)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1270520-Making-a-move-a-bad-move
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1845734
You are shrunk, and there are girls that want you in their booties
Chapter #1

Making a move (a bad move)

    by: sagget69
It's a nice day at the pool, just you and your friends hanging out and checking out the girls. "Hey Alex," your friend Josh says to you, "check out the ass on that one. "Which one," you ask. "The one with the huge booty! She's tanning on the other side of the pool." You look around but it doesn't take you long to notice the girl with butt cheeks the size of basketballs. "Dude, you should go over there and make a move," Josh says to you. "Alright boys, let me show you how it's done," you say with confidence. You walk over to the girl with the huge booty and say, "excuse me miss, but would yo.... "You are cut off mid sentence by a blinding light. You look around and realize that you've shrunk. You look up and see that the woman tanning has a shrink ray in her hand. She gets up from her tanning chair and looks down at you. You are surprised to find out that this woman is...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sagget69 (UN: sagget69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sagget69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1270520-Making-a-move-a-bad-move