*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pillow
  2. Items remorse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846412-Slave-market/cid/1298796-Pillow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1846412
You live in a world where women dominate men and use them for household appliances.
This choice: Pillow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pillow

    by: dblameck (David)
Stephanie bounced up and down on Tommy.until she had him in the position she wanted.

Tommy was going to used as a pillow while Stephanie watched Desperate Housewives.

"Now don't move even a little bit" she warned him.

Tommy tried to make his stomach as soft as possible as Stephanie moved her head around. He was afraid that he might get aroused because her pretty face was so close to his groin. He knew if he got hard he would be punished. So while she was contorting about be bit his tongue. Then he thought about baseball. Then he tried to recite the multiplication tables. But it was no use. She turned her head once and ran smack into his hard male member. He knew this wasn't suppose to happen. He wasn't suppose to be a person. He was suppose to be an appliance and in this case a pillow. Stephanie decided to .....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. punish him for being a bad pillow.

*Noteb*
2. take him back to the pillow store.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dblameck (David) (UN: dblameck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846412-Slave-market/cid/1298796-Pillow