*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more methods
  2. method of hypnosis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725865-more-methods
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem
This choice: more methods  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

more methods

    by: Hamn8r
perhaps Leo and Yui get bitten by vampires when they're 10, but their mothers were secret vampire hunters and they killed the vampires before they sucked up too much blood, and one day, a delayed reaction to the bites and medicine their mothers gave them causes them to become like the MARVEL superhero Blade, gaining all the abilities he has plus mesmerism? or maybe they get voodoo dolls of everyone they know. or maybe they get a hypno DVD from some shady guy in an alley, and play it for their families on group movie night, not realizing it's a hypno porn DVD to brainwash all viewers besides the first two to touch it into being their sex slaves?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725865-more-methods