*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are inside some kind of a lab.
  2. Abducted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/2033004-You-are-inside-some-kind-of-a-lab
by Kyoko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1854084
You are abducted by the CIA and put in a strange location with a diaper on.
This choice: You are inside some kind of a lab.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are inside some kind of a lab.

    by: Bellatrix_
You wake up in some dark room. There are machines all over. You have no idea where you are, or why you are here, but you want to leave. A man walks into the room. He is tall, and you figure he is about 6'3. He is in his late 30's. He has dark brown hair, and tan skin. He is wearing a flannel shirt, jeans, and brown shoes.

"Well, good morning." he says. He sounds happy, like he is going to accomplish something big.

"Who are you? Where am I?" you ask, scared.

The man chuckles.

"You are in my laboratory. I have a very important experiment, and I thought you would be the perfect test subject." he says. You give him a once over.

"What kind of experiment?" you ask.

"You shall find out." he replies, smiling. This sends chills down your spine.

The man takes you to one of the machines, and straps you down.

"Now, this may pinch a bit." he says, as a light comes out from the end of the ray. He laughs, and you scream. You black out.

When you come to, you feel smaller. You try to scream, but no words come out. You are terrified to find out what happened to you! You wish your teacher hadn't talked to you after class. If you had only had phone battery, you could have called your mom for a ride! None of this would have happened in the first place! You discover that you can't sit up. That's so weird. You see the man enter the room you're in.

"Hello, Kim. I guess you've found out what that machine does, right?" he asks. You look at him, confused.

"Oh, you haven't? That's ok. I'll tell you." he replies. He takes in a breath, and resumes talking. "You are now a baby. You have retained your teenage knowledge, but will slowly lose it over the course of the next few months. Soon, you'll be a mindless, happy baby. And there's nothing you can do about it." he explains, smirking.

You begin to cry. The man picks you up, and walks out of the room. He takes you to a...

You have the following choices:

1. Living room, where a few other men are talking

2. Kitchen, where he pulls out a baby bottle and feeds you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bellatrix_ (UN: bellatrix_1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kyoko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854084-Abducted-and-diapered/cid/2033004-You-are-inside-some-kind-of-a-lab