*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mystery remote and joggers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597748-mystery-remote-and-joggers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
Chapter #1

mystery remote and joggers

    by: Unknown
sam is walking down the street and finds a remote on the ground. He looks at it and sees weight control. As Sam continues walking he sees two cute girls one redhead and brunnete, jogging in sports bras and gym shorts. The girls wave to Sam as they jog, Sam waves back. As the female joggers jog past Sam decides to point the remote at them and pushes a button. A beam of light hits the redhead and her boobs begin to grow and jiggle then her arms begin to flap then her ass and legs fatten slowly her down and bringing her to a halt. She gained 60 pounds over all. Her friend who hadn't been slowed down by fat was ahead of the redhead who screamed. The brunnete turned around and ran to her friend who was standing there panting and freaking out grabbing her fatty flesh with her flabby arms jiggling with evey frantic movement. As the brunnete came to help Sam accidentally fired the remote at her but time time holding the button longer and fattens the brunnete jogger up to 500lbs. The brunnte falls to the ground immobile while the now thnner redhead tries to helpup the brunnete. Sam stares speechless.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597748-mystery-remote-and-joggers