*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597768-stay-at-distance-and-play-with-their-weights
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: stay at distance and play with their weights  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

stay at distance and play with their weights

    by: Unknown
Sam watched as the voluptuous redhead struggled to pick her blob friend up and decided to have some fun. He fattened the redhead up to 300lbs and shrunk the brunnete down to 200lbs. The redhead fell on her ass and pulled the brunnete on top of her. Sam watched as the 2 bodies' jiggly flesh moved and stumbled on each other. As the thinner brunnete rose to her feet after struggling Sam fattened her up to 400lbs and slimmed the redhead down. The thin redhead took off running but Sam quickly chubs her up so she wouldn't get away. Sam continued to slim and fatten the confused and freakedout joggers. After experimenting and getting mastering the remote, Sam the decides to ...

You have the following choices:

1. alter the jogger's weights to 200lbs

*Noteb*
2. slim them down to normal

*Noteb*
3. curvy in right places

4. leave them freaked out and fat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/1597768-stay-at-distance-and-play-with-their-weights