*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/2042216-they-fall-in-love-with-sam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: they fall in love with sam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

they fall in love with sam

    by: krawler
"Whoa what happened?!" Sam said running to the girls faking concern. "Oh my god I don't know we were just jogg-" the redhead said abruptly stopping in the middle of her sentence as she caught a glimpse of Sam. "Ashley whats going on? Is someone here to help?" said the 500 pound brunnette lying on the ground. "Yeah do you need help?" asked Sam who ran around to the immobile woman. "Oh god yes, I don't know what happened but I'm suddenly fa---t oh wow you're cute." The obese brunnette said gazing at Sam in a trance. Suddenly Sam felt a pair of soft arms and large boobs press up against his back "Hey stud, you got a girlfriend?" the redhead said wrapping her arms around Sam and rubbing her tits against him, "Hey sweety down here, how about some afternoon delight?" the brunette said caressing her gelatinous stomach. "Hey now are you ladies really that into me?" Sam said stepping back slightly bewildered but very hopeful. "Yes" the girls said simultaneously. "I've never been so horny in my life" said the 500 pound brunette. "We just want to serve you." said the red head. It was at that moment that Sam realized that the remote creates fat cells that also produces intense arousal Sam looked at their amorous devotion and conjured up an idea. He would create a harem of lascivious fatties who would do anything for him. Sam began rejoicing in his mind "HA HA HA HA FINALLY I'll be the master of fat chicks!" Sam thought jubilantly but calmly said "would you two want to live with me?" "Absolutely stud!" the girls answered in unison. "By the way what are your names?" Sam asked. "I'm Ashley said the red head "And I'm Stacy" said the brunnette. "I'm Sam but feel free and call me master." Sam said as he discreetly used the remote to fatten up Ashley and slim Stacy down to a manageble 250 pounds to allow mobility enabling them to follow him home were they can serve as his new totally obedient and lustful girlfriends. Sam noticed that Stacy's shorts and sports bra were hanging off of her body, despite her 250 pound body, due to her previously 500 pound frame stretching the garments out. While Ashley was just spilling out of her outfit complete with all the bulges and rolls. Each girls' body jiggled and bounced as they walked to Sam's place.

At home he deals with

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. his skinny female roommate

2. his girlfriend

*Noteb*
3. his judgmental sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 krawler (UN: novascreech at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/2042216-they-fall-in-love-with-sam