*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/2419188-leave-them-freaked-out-and-fat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1854193
One day Sam finds a remote that lets him make women gain weight. What will he do?
This choice: leave them freaked out and fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

leave them freaked out and fat

    by: crushstar
Sam felt an oddly pleasant feeling watching the previously thin girls flail around in their new fat bodies. Seeing the flab jiggle on arms that swung so heavily from girls who were so accustomed to possessing light slender arms.

"Wahhhh! Why are we so fat!?" cried out the brunnette clutching her superfluous flesh.

"Moving's so hard." whimpered the disillusioned red head.

"This is so great. I actually turned those thin girls into beautiful fat asses." Sam said caressing his precious remote.

It was at the moment that all of the young, pretty girls of his city became likely targets of sudden obesity. Sam's mind ran with diabolical fantasies. He could fatten any woman no matter how healthy, attractive, or even wealthy and in any crazy manner he so desired. Sam smiled at the notion of his city becoming famous for its female populous' tremendous weights. The obese jogger's cries fade as Sam continues walking off to fatten someone...

You have the following choices:

1. he loves

2. he hates

*Noteb*
3. randomly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1854193-Gaining-Control/cid/2419188-leave-them-freaked-out-and-fat