*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Kyle Stokes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295818-Meet-Kyle-Stokes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
Chapter #1

Meet Kyle Stokes

    by: scriptboy
Kyle had just completed his presentation in school showing off his merit badge which he earned in his Boy Scout Troop for being "Helpful" and "Showing Kindness" towards people of all ages, when he was walking near the fence of the schoolyard.

As he was wandering around, he spotted an elderly woman standing on the other side of the street. She was looking at the traffic the whole time, but she looked like she was too scared to cross the road. Kyle noticed the worried look on her face, and his Boy Scout instincts kicked in and told him to help out.

When there was finally a break in the traffic, he dashed across the street, dodged several cars, before he made it to the other side. Then he walked up to the elderly woman and asked her if she needed help. The woman nodded and indicated that she wanted to get to the other side.

Kyle then held her hand and looked both ways. When there was finally a break in the traffic, he led her across the street. Several cars approached but stopped, allowing the boy and the lady to cross safely. When they finally made it to the other side, Kyle turned to face the nice woman.

"Thank you very much, young man!" she said. "I am a sorceress! I will grant you one wish!"

"One wish?" Kyle responded. "Umm... Gosh... Well, you know, ma'am... I have this... uhmm... fetish..."

"Fetish?"

"Yeah... I love girls who are really muscular!" Kyle giggled.

"Oh, why that is wonderful!" the woman smiled. "All you need to do, my boy, is kiss any girl who is eighteen years old or younger, and her muscles will grow!"

Kyle's jaw dropped wide open.

"What? Say what?"

The woman spoke a few magical verses out loud, while waving her hands through the air. Then, the air around Kyle was filled with smoke! Kyle closed his eyes for a moment! When he opened them and the smoke had cleared, the woman was gone!

"Wow!"

Kyle stood there, wondering what to do next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295818-Meet-Kyle-Stokes