*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kyle goes to school the next day
  2. Meet Kyle Stokes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295844-Kyle-goes-to-school-the-next-day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
This choice: Kyle goes to school the next day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kyle goes to school the next day

    by: scriptboy
Kyle walked through the long, wide hall of the school, glancing over at the students who were walking around him, carrying books, talking on their cell phones, scribbling notes, and taking things out of their lockers. There were people everywhere, who were big, small, short, tall, thick, thin, old and young... Guys and girls!

He decided to focus specifically on the girls and to study the ones he would like to help at some point in time. He spotted several girls who could use some muscle. Specifically, he was looking for girls who were too tall, too skinny, too fat, too thin, or those who would just look so much cuter if they just had some muscle on their bodies!

Who would Kyle decide to help out during his school day?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A tall, slender girl

*Noteb*
2. A short, stocky girl

3. A fat, overweight girl

4. An average-looking girl

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295844-Kyle-goes-to-school-the-next-day