*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Star Trek
  2. TV Shows
  3. Choose Your World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855552-Slave-to-an-Evil-Woman/cid/1362118-Star-Trek
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1855552
You are a powerful man who chooses to serve an evil woman! Books/Movies/Games!
This choice: Star Trek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Star Trek

    by: Unknown
With the Star Trek universe being in constant time/spacial/dimensional flux due to ever changing timelines... it is necessary to set forth a sort of principal guideline to choose which general time period you wish to be a part of.

The Captain Archer era is the foundation and formation of Starfleet. Here the groundwork will be made to determine what kind of Federation will be started. Your actions here will shape the federation into what it will become. Chose your actions wisely for the fate of the galaxies are in your hands. Be also warned of possible incursions from hostile alien races from this time period and beyond.

The Captain Kirk Era is present day Starfleet. In this Timeline the Federation enjoys unrelenting prosperity. Expansion and exploration are the key drives now. Be careful not to violate the prime directives of peace though for the cold war with the Romulans and the competitive struggle with the Klingon's will result in all out intergalactic war.

The Next Generation Era. With Starfleets most powerful ships ever, far reaching deep space stations, and routes to never before reached quadrants of space, the Federation has made a reputation of itself as being the peacekeepers of the universe. A blessing and a burden. For now every system known relies on Starfleet to provide peace, justice, and supplies. With resources stretched thin from many wars it is only a matter of time before nipping dogs at it's heals become a threat the Federation cannot survive.

You have the following choices:

1. Captain Archer Era - 100 Years Prior

*Noteb*
2. Captain Kirk Era - Present Time.

*Noteb*
3. Next Generation Era - 100 Years After

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855552-Slave-to-an-Evil-Woman/cid/1362118-Star-Trek