*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Power Rangers
  2. TV Shows
  3. Choose Your World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855552-Slave-to-an-Evil-Woman/cid/1362448-Power-Rangers
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1855552
You are a powerful man who chooses to serve an evil woman! Books/Movies/Games!
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Power Rangers

    by: Unknown
Some of the most wicked, devious, most dangerous, and most powerful vileness's in existence reside in a dimension where magic, sorcery, and super high-tech technology from alien cultures all combine to create a force so unique that a balance of good and evil must be maintained lest the entire multiverse be destroyed.

In this reality there are several time periods to which separates out these maniacal vileness's bent on total conquest. That does not mean that time travel or cross-overs are not possible. The spells to which do this are powerful and require something even as powerful to reverse or negate it.

Mighty Morphin/Alien Ranger/Zeo Era has several major evil women to choose from. From Empress Rita Repulsa, Scorpina, Catherine(before she was Pink Ranger and under Rita's spell), the Machine Queen and her son's female bot lover (forgot her name), not to mention several others. Also there are several good female rangers to choose from who might not be as innocent as Zordon was led to believe.

Turbo/Space/Lost Galaxy Era. With Zordon gone the rangers must face the likes of Divatox, Astronoma, and the Bug Queen on their own. Will the rangers triumph or will the girl rangers join the dark side?

Lightspeed/Time Force/WildForce Era See's the end of a organized universe and the rise of smaller warlordess's. The Rangers powers are dramatically weaker in comparison to their predecessors. The choice now is whether or not to continue the fight for good or to let the forces of evil win.

You have the following choices:

1. Mighty Morphin/Alien Ranger/Zeo Era

2. Turbo/Space/Lost Galaxy Era

3. Lightspeed/Time Force/WildForce Era

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855552-Slave-to-an-Evil-Woman/cid/1362448-Power-Rangers