*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1504192-Girl-Talk
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ronnie and Alice have some one on one time, as Ronnie calms Alice down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #45

Girl Talk

    by: Bobo the Hobo
'Well we can't have that, now can we?' Ronnie asked softly as a sympathetic smile crept onto her face, flashing her pearly whites as she wrapped one flabby arm around the softer freshman.

The little blonde looked up into her friend's doubly-chinned countenance and smile back, reciprocating a weak and flimsy fa'ade of Ronnie's genuinely toothy mug as feelings of sadness ran over her. She could smile all day every day, but it wouldn't do much to help her girlish figure to do so. But something about the older girl seemed so' matronly. So warming and content. If Alice had a mind to, she'd cuddle up into her soft warmth and go right to sleep!

'Do you' want to talk about it?' Ronnie asked with a little pull at Alice's shoulder, causing her to jerk to the right slightly, 'You don't have to, it's just' I know how hard she can be on you sometimes. Especially about your weight.'

Alice sniffled, her thick tears drying up slightly as she nodded silently once more. At this Ronnie's perfectly polished RA smile grew wider as she pat Alice's upper arm. 'Good girl.' She said breathlessly as she initiated the grueling process that was lifting her own ponderous bulk from her seat on Alice's floor, 'Oof' maybe if I had a Mommy like yours I wouldn't be such a porky pig!' Ronnie jested as she pat her impressively swollen middle, which had grown with admittance into quite the gut.

Alice sniffled, the joke falling flat as she plopped her more padded rearend onto the comfy confines of her bed, Ronnie following not long after. Though while Alice's impact had made little disturbance to the posh surface, Ronnie's rotunditude falling upon it made itself much more announced with a heavy thudding sound that filled the apartment. As quietly as her size would allow, the overfed RA got herself comfortable, scooting her massiveness away from the edge of the bed and kicking one pudgy leg onto the fluffy comforter, allowing plenty of room for her gut to spill between her fat thighs. Her hands fell onto the gut in question and rested on her lowermost roll, her impressive chest heaving as she struggled to catch her wind.

'So' what's up?' she finally asked after a few puffs of air, 'Did she' call you, or' y'know' what?'

Alice simply sighed. She knew that Ronnie was trying to help her. And not because it was just in her nature (which it was) but because they were great friends. But in a matter of size and the anxiety over the battle of the matter of size, namely her own size, Alice didn't feel too comfortable consorting with the heaviest of her three friends who was'by and large'more or less responsible with pumping her other three companions full of delicious food. And the mountainous girl was sweet, yes, but her red face and heaving body did little to comfort Alice who wished to avoid these qualities and more that came along with any weight gained that her mother could chew her own for'

'No, she didn't call'' Alice said somberly, 'I actually haven't spoken to mother this week at all'I should probably do that'it's just'' she paused, curling up into a little ball on her bed by bringing her knees to her elbows and hanging her head between her arms, 'Its only a week and a half until Christmas and I haven't lost any weight! In fact I've gained weight!' she sobbed, 'And Mother's so very strict on me already, I'd hate to think what she'd do if I come home looking like' like''

'Like your sister?' Ronnie finished her sentence for her, 'Melanie, right?'

'Mel, yeah'' Alice continued somberly, 'She was class president, a member of something called the Wasp society, all the teachers loved her'and that's great, I'm really not trying to down her!' Alice rose from her hands to show a wide-eyed look of terror on her face, 'And she called home and told Mother all about it, she was so proud of her! But every year she would come back a little heavier until' well''

'Until what?' Ronnie asked, a little intrigued

'Until she couldn't fit through our front door. Very well, I mean! Sh-She could fit through, but' um, not very well, I guess'' Alice said solemnly, 'And Mother yelled and yelled at her, and put us all on really strict diets.'

'But what does any of that have to do with you?' Ronnie inquired, 'I mean, so your sister packed on a couple pounds while she was away at school. Who doesn't?'

'Y-You don't understand. Mother is a bit' obsessive. Not always about what we ate, but always about something. N-Not that I'm speaking ill of her, of course! She's just a little' well, she's just trying to make us the best women we can be, and''

'Allie, sweetie, she's not the army.' Ronnie said softly, 'And yeah, Moms are supposed to do that, but she's got to realize that you're your own person by now.'

'I-I know but' sh-she's my mother!' Alice sniffled, fresh tears forming in her eyes as her bottom lip began to quiver again, 'I-I just don't want to let her d-down''

'Alice, sweetie'' Ronnie cooed gently as she stroked her straight blonde hair with pudgy fingers, 'She's too hard on you. And you're a sweet, sweet, sweet sweet girl. You don't deserve that.' She whispered as she brought Alice close to her.

'Y-Yes I do'' Alice spat, 'I've gained so much weight. I've eaten everything that mother has told me not to, multiple times! And'and' I-I'm just so sorry!'

With that the little blonde collapsed into sobbing, her face landing right on Ronnie's soft pale belly as tears stained her stretched t-shirt. Alice' cries filled the room as Ronnie stroked her lovingly on the back, shushing her apologies and telling her that everything would be alright. The poor underclassman cried and cried for some time before Ronnie raised a valid point:

'Alice, if you wanted to lose weight, why didn't you say anything?' the girlish glutton cooed as she stroked her friend on the back, 'I wouldn't have made so much food if I knew you were trying to slim down''

'I-I know, its just'' Alice began, 'I didn't' want to disappoint you. You want to go into catering so badly, a-and you need to know if all your food is good! So I' I kept eating. N-Not just because of that though' you, Megan, Sam' you all have such a good time when you eat. A-And I do too, honest! I just' I just didn't want that to change. I' I wanted to have a good t-time w-with' muh-my''

'Your friends?' Ronnie finished graciously as she wrapped Alice in a big squishy hug, 'You're such a sweetheart, Alice. Really, we don't deserve you.' She sniffled as tears formed in the corners of her own eyes, 'But really, it wouldn't have hurt my feelings'and Megan would probably have loved getting your extra portions!' she joked, 'But really, honestly, you could have said something to us. We love you, Al.'

Alice sniffled before answering with a quiet, 'I-I love you guys too' b-but I just' I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings''

'What hurts your feelings hurts all of ours, Allie. Don't you get it?' Ronnie explained, 'You're the best friend anyone could ever have and we all know it.'

'Th-Thank you'' Alice smiled before taking a particularly big sniffle, 'D-Do you have a handkerchief?'

'Sure.' Ronnie looked around before handing Alice a scrap piece of fabric cut into a neat little square, 'So' what are you going to do?'

'I'b' 'scuse mee'' Alice blew her nose indiscriminately of whatever the material was, 'I'm going to' do what I can to slim down a-and' m-my mother' my mother will''

'Just have to accept you. Just as you are.' Ronnie smiled

'R-Right.' Alice smiled too, 'J-Just as I am''
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1504192-Girl-Talk