*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1620995-Flustered-Freshman
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Sweet: She was, believe it or not...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Flustered Freshman

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Molly was nervous, believe it or not.

“Ah, you forgot my mother.” Mrs. Harrington corrected the golden woman gently, “And her mother, and her mother too if I’m right.”

There was a laugh shared between the two older women in the room, but Molly could only remain silent. Her mother had been exactly right; four generations of Harringtons had gone to Buttercombe Academy. Molly’s family had seen the school from typewriting to text messaging, and it seemed that her mother was dead-set on keeping the tradition strong by enrolling not just one daughter, but all three of her little girls into her alma mater.

But Molly didn’t want to go.

She wanted to stay home, in her old private school with her friends. Gabrielle and Tabitha, Emma and Charlotte... she would miss them so much. But no, her mother wouldn’t hear a word of it. She had tried, but the results were… poor at best. After the shortest Summer of her life, Molly was being forced to relocate here. Like some sort of freak.

Which, coincidentally, is how she’d felt most of her life. Being so heavy at such a young age would do that to a girl. The only girl who needed a new uniform every semester when she was back home, Molly’s body had always been a sensitive subject with her. Her mother swore that it was puppy fat but, looking at her example, Molly had long suspected that it was simple genetics at work.

As she sat, Verruca Harrington was quite the whopper of a woman. She weighed, by Molly’s estimate, at least four hundred pounds at only five feet and eight inches tall. Mother wasn’t an ugly woman at all, Molly had always seen her as quite beautiful in the face. She was just extraordinarily fat. Her big white belly hung like an apron when she stood straight up, forcing her to tuck in the lowermost portion of her stomach beneath the waistband of whatever she had painted on that morning. Her round cheeks had grown flushed with exhaustion on the elevator ride up to Ms. Polluck’s office, leaving her moon-pie face sweatier than she probably would have liked. She dabbed at her cheek with one chubby hand, making her sagging upperarms wobble with the sudden motion. And while Molly appreciated the long brown hair and naturally good looks she had received from her mother, she feared that those weren’t the only traits she had gotten…

You see, Molly was quite the big girl herself. Not nearly as large as her mother, and somewhat smaller than the last time she had seen either of her two sisters, but still quite large. Easily the largest girl back in St. Agnes, where she was routinely the subject of ridicule from Stacy Marshall and her friends. And even though she stood a bit taller than her mother, and her weight was carried somewhat differently, the image of what could have easily been her in twenty years often weighed on her mind heavily.

But there were more pressing matters at hand, as Molly's attention drifted back towards the conversation in front of her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1620995-Flustered-Freshman