*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1670061-Queen-Bee-of-the-Buttercombe
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Other employees...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Queen Bee of the Buttercombe

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Ah yes, our fine headmistress Ms. Polluck. I'm sure you've seen her floating around with the other members of our staff, she's quite the sociable one. Though quite enigmatic at times, most people would find that she's really quite lovely with a heart full of love and caring for her students and employees alike. She lives and breathes solely for the Academy, aiming to uphold the longstanding family tradition of Pollucks providing the finest education possible...

Shannon Polluck
Headmistress
Age: 37
Weight: 220
Hair: platinum blonde, usually kept neat in a tight bun
-Meticulous and neat, sometimes comes off as a little neurotic...
-Generous, but not always kind.
-She has a very stressful job, and don't you ever forget it!

And that, as they say, is that. While there are plenty of other options for employees for follow around campus, I'm afraid that any more would simply muddy the choices into an uncomfortable tedium. Though it is subject to change, should the mood strike me. Do check back later!

You have the following choice:

1. Ms. Polluck

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1670061-Queen-Bee-of-the-Buttercombe