*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1670081-Ms-Polluck
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ms. Polluck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ms. Polluck

    by: Unknown
Shannon Polluck sighed in contentment as she surveyed the grounds of her lovely academy. She had been all over the world, seen the beauty of St. Petersburg in the winter that even the dreariness of the Cold War couldn't blot out, marveled at the wide open expanse of the American West, waddled her way through the cherry trees in Osaka, and even had a marvelous time among the Aborigines in Australia and their fantastic paintings.

But none of those sights and experiences held a candle to her beloved school and the women and students who made up the heart of the grand old establishment.

"We truly have the best job, don't you think Tasha?"

Tasha responded with a bit of a grunt as she moved closer to her, bringing a bulging tray of breakfast down before the headmistress.

"Is best because you are best, Mistress."

"Tasha, please, how many times must I tell you to stop calling me that. We've been with one another for a long time now. I would think that you could call me 'Shannon' at least once in a while."

Tasha sat her wider figure down a few chairs to the left of Ms. Polluck, eating her own meal which was far less than her employers.

"Tasha, I fear my eyes may have been larger than my stomach. Do you want some of my lunch?"

Tasha nodded as Ms. Polluck promptly gave her over half her breakfast, while leaving plenty to consume herself.

"Thank you Mis-, er...Shannon."

There was much work to be done however, and as much as she wanted to, Shannon couldn't afford to spend all day with her Tasha.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1670081-Ms-Polluck