*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1723377-Ashley-Knight-is-Not-So-Fit-either
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: 250+pounds of blubber in a track suit—how is she qualified to teach a GYM class?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #56

Ashley Knight is Not-So-Fit, either...

    by: ikearct
Alice cringed slightly as the door flew open, crashing loudly into the wall beside it. There was silence for a moment before something appeared in the doorway, that something composing mostly of belly, before forming into a more human-like shape... Ms. Knight. The woman wobbled into the classroom, her pudgier face making her scowl look almost comical to Mel, while Alice cowered in her seat. Silence rang over the decrepit classroom as the woman made her way to her chair, her tracksuit stretched firmly over her pudgy body- it seemed even the Physical Education portion of the teaching body was not immune to Buttercombe's temptations. The woman sat down into the oversized (even for her) leather chair, the pneumatic hinge groaning and the wheels creaking as her weight collapsed into it.

"Well, well, well... Alice and... Melissa, is it? Well, you'd better believe that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Polluck... She says you two wish to... 'find a better understanding and appreciation of physical education'... Right?" Both girls sat motionless as the teacher addressed them... Mel had the foresight to nod her head vigorously, nudging Alice with her arm and causing the nervous girl to nod her head in agreement- clearly, Ms. Polluck had been less than forthcoming with Ms. Knight in order to get her to agree to work with the two girls, something Mel picked up on before Alice.

"Well, let's get to work, then!" The overweight woman exclaimed with a clap of her hands, a rather menacing look appearing on her face...

-----

"Come on, then, another lap, but you better hope your times are better than before!" Ms. Knight yelled from across the lacquered wooden floor. Alice and Mel were more than miserable as they ran back and forth across the abandoned gym. Ms. Knight had been making them do various cardiac exercises for the better part of an hour while she sat in her over sized chair, munching down snack food from the vending machines and guzzling down sodas.

Mel and Alice, on the other hand, were both beet-faced and sweat-laden, the girls having never been pushed this far before (even Mel!). The exercises that Ms. Knight was having them do would surely tax an Olympic runner, so to the two young gluttons, this workout was a nightmare in the making. Still, they pushed on for another half hour, before Ms. Knight apparently grew bored of her borderline masochistic exercise routine and called it a day. "I'll see you girls tomorrow, hopefully you can be less pitiful by then!" She had yelled as she made her way out the door, her massive rear end jiggling with every step.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ikearct (UN: ikearct at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1723377-Ashley-Knight-is-Not-So-Fit-either