*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1951590-from-a-student-wishing-nothing-but-the-worst-o
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: from a student, wishing nothing but the worst on her despot of a coach!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

from a student, wishing nothing but the worst o...

    by: Freshman15
Yumi hates her new Econ teacher. It's not that Ms. Knight has an unreasonable curriculum (though she does) and it's not that she forces everyone at the academy to exercise beyond their limits (though she does). Yumi hates Ashley Knight because she treats all of them like less than the dirt on her hiking trail. Luckily for everyone at Buttercombe Academy, there's a solution. All Yumi has to do is help Ms. Knight find her inner fat girl.

It's not a plot. Yumi has gotten into trouble over the years for starting fights, but she's never been big on planning. Mostly, she does what she wants, especially when everyone else wants her not to. So, fattening up the local drill sergeant is not a plot, or a plan, or a scheme. It's just the way things are going to be from now on. Yumi has a few ideas for giving this fish out of water a taste of her own poison, and she's not sure which is the most satisfying. She could...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Freshman15 (UN: freshman15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1951590-from-a-student-wishing-nothing-but-the-worst-o