*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2033947-Hands-On-Relationship
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Sam and Alice become girlfriends, and can't keep their hands off each other...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Hands On Relationship

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Alice wasn't sure what she... was, exactly.

It wasn't that she didn't like boys. In fact, Alice had been subject to at least one crush a month on a different classmate since Bobby Derek in third grade; it was pretty obvious that on some level she liked boys. She still got all giggly when commercials with hot steamy guys came on TV, Megan would always make fun of her for how innocent she was. So why then, Alice wondered sometimes, did she like Sam? How come Sam, with her big belly and her wide hips and her full round breasts, could get her so charged? Alice had never had a crush on a girl before... it was all still very new.

All that said, Alice only knew one thing for sure: when she kissed Sam, it felt good. Really good. It sent an unfamiliar jolt through her loins and up her spine, clouding her thoughts and warming her breath. She'd never been kissed before, and while it hadn't really bothered her until now, Alice couldn't help but wonder if she'd been missing out on something wonderful. The way Sam's tongue felt inside her mouth, how safe and secure she felt when she was wrapped tightly in Sam's doughy arms, or how sexy she felt when she tried to do it to her new girlfriend; it was all just so, so great.

Which probably explained why they were practically inseparable. Ever since their special night together, Alice and Sam may as well have been attached at the hip. They spent the next week keeping everything about their kiss hush-hush, with no intention of telling Megan or Ronnie until they were absolutely sure that things were going to work out between them. But, as it turned out, they rather liked the whole "secretive" aspect of their new relationship, so they spent another week making out incessantly behind everyone's back before Megan skipped class one day and found them smacking face on the couch. It did little to deter making out on the couch in the weeks to come, but it at least forced them to tell Megan and Ronnie about their new relationship status upgrade.

The thing is, after they didn't have a reason not to be all over each other all the time, they pretty much were. Alice had never been the most outwardly affectionate person before she started dating Sam, but something about having a girlfriend made her unbearably gooey. And Sam, for all of her tough talk, practically melted every time Alice entered the room. Except for history, the only class they had together, the hours that they spent apart could be counted on one hand. They woke up early for to go have breakfast together, they walked each other to and from class, met up with Megan and Ronnie for lunch every day, and alternated spending afternoons in their respective dorms. If it weren't incredibly against the rules for girls to sleep in rooms other than their own, there was no doubt in anyone's mind that Sam would have just straight-up moved into Alice's bedroom.

For the most part, their friends were incredibly supportive. Megan was happy enough, even if it meant that Alice couldn't carry on a decent conversation about what was on TV because she was too busy being unbearable with Sam. Aside from a few comments about getting the hose on them, Megan was snarky but supportive. And Ronnie, who came with her excitedness set to 11 on factory setting, just couldn't shut up about how cute they were. Even if nobody really liked their cutesie little nicknames for each other (there were far too many to list), or the fact that their two friends had now basically become one friend with two sets of lips, both of the older girls were happy for their friends; more or less convinced that their puppy-dog phase would run its course, and things would slowly get back to normal.

But they didn't.

Weeks went by, going into months, and Alice and Sam's honeymoon phase was still going strong. They were making out behind every other corner, spending more and more time alone, and going off on increasingly frequent dates in the only place they could get some easy access to food--the cafeteria. They had their own movie nights, their own study sessions, and when all else failed they took cute little couple walks. They left each other cute little sweets and treats purchased from the on-campus bakery or from the frequent bake sales, and books' worth of love notes with questionable quality.

All in all, it was becoming clear to everyone involved that Alice and Sam weren't going to unfuse themselves any time soon.

Sam was like Alice's drug. She needed her. Alice needed to be held closely, to feel herself pressed tightly against Sam's tummy and she needed to feel Sam's soft hands pulling her in by her cheeks. Alice had fallen hard for her new punk-rock girlfriend, and all the new sensations and hormones she had been feeling were sending her over the moon at every other sashay of Sam's wide hips. At the same time Sam had fallen hard for Alice long before they had become an item, and she wasn't about to let go of her. She didn't care that her intimidation factor was falling faster than a bowling ball off a skyscraper, and she didn't care when Alice called her across the hallway by one of her cute little nicknames. Sam was in love, and needed Alice just as much as Alice needed her.

The only problem was that with all this alone time; all the extra time they were spending in the cafeteria, the plentiful snacks supplied for their study sessions and movie nights, the little treats they left for each other, and the fact that the most exercise that they got all day was lip-wrestling, it was really beginning to affect...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2033947-Hands-On-Relationship