*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2237880-Rooming-with-a-fat-brat
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: A big fat bitch, if course Cerys got stuck with a prep!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Rooming with a fat brat

    by: Trampltrum
This had to be one of the fattest women Cerys had seen at Buttercombe, or hell probably ever if it was not for her own mother.

The boulder-shaped girl had already sat herself down at the living-room table and was making short work of the welcome baskets….wait both of them!?

“Hey! One of those is mine” Cerys snapped. Not the best way to introduce herself but Cerys did not like anyone taking things from her, even if she had no plans to actually finish the basket. The one she had had last year was so huge she had felt sick just halfway through it!

“I didn’t see your name on it” came the response from the hulking girl.

“There are two rooms here, and two baskets, do the math” Cerys replied; this caused the fatty to finally stop eating. But that was not a good thing…

The blubbery girl began the tedious process of raising her huge form from the couch, a procedure that seemed to require all her strength to do. This gave Cerys an opportune moment to get a good look at her new roommate.

She was, as Cerys had already noticed, absolutely huge. But on the couch she had not seemed so…big; no standing at her full height, Cerys could truly take in the magnitude of this behemoth. Her figure was dominated by a massive belly; the huge sack of fat draped across her thighs and seemed to be making its steady way towards her knees. Her arms were thick and plush, like a pair of pillows. Thick dimpled thighs held up her massiveness, with slightly larger dimples marking where her knees should be located. And her chest was certainly impressive; if it were not for the fact they were perched ontop of such a massive stomach.

She was dressed already in her Buttercombe uniform, must have been a multiple X size one. But even this tent-like garment was straining to cover her monster gut; the buttons were visibly groaning at the stress put on them and the very bottom of her stomach was visible below the hem.

Her face however was almost totally free of fat, save for a marginally thicker neck that stopped her head looking like it was sitting on the wrong body. And she was actually extremely pretty; her long well-kept black hair framing her face that had just the right amount of makeup adorning it. Her red lipstick was bright but not garish, and she had blushed and contoured her face perfectly. She kind of looked like a three hundred pound supermodel.

“I can do math, thanks, and right now I am calculating that everything in this dorm room, is mine” the girl stated flatly, her voice almost eerily calm.

“Excuse me?” Cerys had to hold back her laughter as she crossed her arms.

“You heard me right; there is nothing that Grace Sawyer wants that she cannot take”

“Well then, I guess Grace Sawyer will have to go disappointed” Cerys sarcastically answered, deciding that taunting this hippo was the best course of action.

“Better watch your tongue vamp, or someone might pull it out” Grace’s voice grew a tone lower and darker at this, but Cerys was not moved. She had seen this all before, stupid preppies that thought they were hot stuff; although none of the preppy girls Cerys had seen before were ever this big or physically imposing.

“Whatever” Cery scoffed, rolling her eyes and returning to her bedroom. The cow had started breathing through her nose pretty hard, and Cerys did not want an altercation with another student so soon in her new year, the basket was not worth it. She had managed to scrape into Buttercombe on her grades alone, and she did not want to put that to the test verses someone who might have a fair whack of influence around here.

As Cerys shut her door she sighed heavily. Of all the nasty, unpleasant cretins that she could have wound up rooming with, she had to end up with the fattest and brattiest of them all. In her first year Cerys had heard legends of Grace Sawyer, how she and her brat pack roamed the halls bullying anyone they could find who was smaller than them or just not as rich as them.

Sliding over to her bed, Cerys began to pluck different articles of clothing from her pile; corsets, dresses, collars, tops etc. And then began roping them onto her coat-hangers and storing them in her massive wardrobe. As she did this, Cerys could hear piggish grunting and snorting as Grace demolished the pair of welcome baskets. As Cerys could hear the very vocal chewing of her new roommate her own stomach began to rumble. Perhaps the food was worth it after all?

Relenting to her growling stomach, Cerys finished the last of her packing away and headed for the door, bracing herself for whatever nastiness Grace had in store.

Thankfully Grace was in no condition to do anything to the lanky goth. Instead Grace was laying in a slouched position on the couch, the remains of the pair of baskets strewn around her, and her blazer had been undone, allowing her belly to expand to its “full” size, pushing up her white undershirt with its massive expanse.

“Hey, where you going *URP* vamp?” Grace taunted lazily as she spotted Cerys out of the corner of her eye.

“Out” Cerys responded sharply before making her escape as quickly as possible. It felt like a breath of fresh air to get out of there; Grace’s presence felt…stifling.

Cerys began the well-trodden walk to the cafeteria, keeping an eye out for any freshmen heading the wrong way. Cerys knew what it was like to go through Buttercombe for the first time, the high ceilings and long hallways made it feel intimidating at times and she did not want anyone else to feel like they did not belong here.

Thankfully nobody seemed to be in trouble, so Cerys arrived into the Grand Hall on time; the food was still relatively intact, and the Headmistress had not given her beginning of the term speech yet.

Picking up an empty plate, Cerys joined the line of various-sized girls and began to pick out her dinner, trying her best to forget all about Grace Sawyer.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2237880-Rooming-with-a-fat-brat