*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2158174-Titanic-new-year-for-Cerys
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: The Goth - Cerys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Titanic new year for Cerys

    by: Trampltrum
A new year at Buttercombe Academy for Growing Girls, and as the rich pampered students arrived in various limos, 4x4s and other personal carriages, a dull-silver local bus hissed as it stopped in front of the gates. As the parade of new and returning girls exited the vehicle, one stood out from the crowd, Cerys Porter.

While some students had already changed into their school uniforms, Cerys was determined to wear that ghastly yellow rag as little as possible. Instead, the tall sophomore was clad in black leggings with metal rings stretching the material and topped with a short useless black skirt, like a tiny tutu. Her top was a black corset with pink stripes running vertically down it and filed-down metal spikes running its length. The arms of her outfit were shoulder-less, exposing her pallid skin-tone, and made of a light material, allowing them to flow around her arms up to her wrists. Her hair was long, almost down to her waist, and as black as a raven’s feathers; save for one stripe of pink that hung over her right eye. Cerys’s face was heavily covered in makeup; black lipstick and matching black-spiky eye-shadow was complimented by a white blush that made her look even more ethereal.

Cerys watched as the freshmen gave her a wide berth, not willing to go near the scary girl dressed like a Hammer-Horror Vampire, this was not helped by the fact Cerys had naturally slightly pointy canines, so when she snarled at a pair of preppy blonde girls, the sight of her sharp teeth had them run off in a hurry.

Turning back to the coach, Cerys made her way to the back, reaching out a hand decorated with black nail-polish and sharpened to points so she could receive her suitcase. A large raven on the front? That was hers all right.

As Cerys trundled her case along the main pathway to the school she took in the towering spires and grand architecture...

“Pfft, haven’t they had anything done since last year?” Cerys muttered to herself as she passed through the front doors and headed to the queue to get her keycard.

“Ah Cerys, lovely to see you again, ready for another wonderful year?” came the sweet voice of the incredibly large woman who was distributing the keys from behind her desk.

“If you say so” Cerys half smiled as she took the key and headed for the master staircase. But as she ascended the stairs and turned a corner, something caught her eye. It was a girl, very small, probably a freshman, who was slumped on the floor and weeping.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Cerys offered, crouching low and trying to calm the girl with her low tone.

“I *sniff* I’m lost” the girl wept.

“It’s ok, I got lost first day too, what’s your name?” Cerys tried to distract her from her poor navigation problems.

“Alice, Alice Carlyle” the blonde replied, wiping her tears.

“Well, Alice Alice” Cerys joked with a smile and a wink, “why don’t you tell me where you need to go and I will direct you every step of the way, ok?”

“*Sniff* Thankyou” Alice responded, returning the smile.

---


It took a little while to get Alice to her dorm; it was no surprise she had become lost, they had put her in one of the most out-of-the-way rooms you could imagine. But it was nothing Cerys and her navigational skills plus overall willingness to help couldn’t handle.

Beeping her keycard across the scanner, Cerys sauntered into her new dorm and picked a room. As she dumped her suitcase on the bed, Cerys muttered something about redecorating, in black.

As the last of her items was dumped from her case, Cerys heard the keycard beep across, looks like her new roommate has arrived.

Returning to the living room, Cerys was met by...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2158174-Titanic-new-year-for-Cerys