*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2442772-SSS-Is-Not-Enough
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: "I can't give you your SSS perks, you girls need something much stronger..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #86

SSS Is Not Enough

    by: Bobo the Hobo
“I’m going to level with you girls.” Ms. Spades said with a click of her pen, “I… I can’t give you your SSS perks. You’re just too big.”

Without hesitation, Arisa started crying. Her beady brown eyes began to water and all of her chins began to quiver. A dramatic gasp escaped her before tears began to roll down her softball sized cheeks.

“N-N-No…” Arisa sniffled, her chest heaving, “B-B-But…”

How was she supposed to do anything? Arisa was such a spoiled greedy guts that the thought of living even one more moment without the special privileges granted to her because of her debilitating “mobility issues” was enough to shake the very foundation of her world. Her permanent hall pass, her excused abstinence from Coach Knight’s gym course, her unlimited absences… Arisa would have to start going regularly to courses again, and her life was going to be just miserable without her golf cart and… and…

“I-I need it!” Arisa bawled, “Y-You don’t understand Miss Spades I need to be on SSS!”

“Yeah, me too!” Cerys barked, close to near tears herself, “We can barely make it from one end of the hall to the other!”

The blubbering balls of butter, a collective half-ton of teen, voiced their displeasure accordingly. Arisa made vague references to her mother and how this all had to be a misunderstanding while Cerys started crying fowl. Nurse Spades, her head throbbing with the ill-effects of a monster hangover, was decidedly not going to have any of this nonsense.

“Jesus Christ, will you two just stop your whining and let me talk?” Nurse Spades finally barked, whelming the two whales into sniveling silence, “Look. We don’t have anything that can accommodate the two of you right now. I’ll talk to Ms. Polluck about it. In the meantime, consider yourselves SSS enrolled, just… stay in your dorms, and I’ll notify your teachers that we’re still trying to figure out how to fit you into the program.”

“So… we just…” Arisa sniffled, “Stay in our rooms?”

“Pretty much.” Allison raised her eyebrows, “Right now, you girls are in uncharted waters. It’s all we can have you do legally without putting us in legal jeopardy or risk one of you two passing out in the hallways.”

“So what you’re saying is… don’t go to class.” Cerys’ painted black lips smiled between the creases of her cheeks, “Like I can get behind that.”

“Look, I mean… I guess just plan on signing up for our online courses.” Allison admitted, “I’m not going to lie to you and say you won’t have to do schoolwork, but let’s be honest. There’s no way you two are going to get to class on time.”

“I think I can do that…” Arisa whimpered, “But… will I still be rooming with Anna?”

“Yeah, and I’ve got Paris super trained and—“

“Look, I think it’s best if you two just…” Allison pinched the bridge of her nose, “Stop asking questions for right now. At least until I run all this by Ms. Polluck.”

***


It was a full two days before Ms. Polluck had the time to address the concerns brought up by her head nurse.

In that time, Arisa and Cerys had enjoyed a weekend being back on campus with their friends. It was Monday, and classes had officially began. The Boonliang-Spencer heir and the hoggish goth girl had taken quite well to being holed up in their rooms over the weekend, and weren’t exactly disappointed when they realized that they effectively didn’t have classes on Monday. Nurse Spades had been dreading talking to Ms. Polluck about this subject since day one—if there was anything that woman hated more than a heavy workload, it was being told that she was going to have to empty out the Academy’s coffers.

“What do you mean SSS isn’t enough?” Ms. Polluck ased crossly as she examined the charts, “I thought Students with Special Services was designed for girls like these?”

It seemed that Arisa and Cerys’ astronomical weight gains were two particularly exacerbated symptoms of a larger cause. Ms. Polluck sat there, behind her desk, a full hundred pounds heavier than she had been last year. Her round face was ruby red with frustration, and the tightness of her scowl dug into the softness of her chubby cheeks. She was wearing a new suit—no doubt to replace the one she’d quite literally popped out of at the Christmas Dinner over the holiday break.

It felt like these days everyone was getting fat—Allison included.

“I mean these two weigh more than five hundred pounds apiece, Shannon.” Nurse Spades pointed to the underlined weights on both girls’ respective charts, “We just simply don’t have the necessary equipment to handle these two.”

“Can’t we just reinforce their furniture or something?” Shannon asked, genuinely confused, “They can’t be that big.”

“It’s not just when they’re in their dorms, Shannon. It’s getting to class, accommodating their needs… keeping them full.” Allison breathed, “Mia’s SSS program is generous, but it’s not that generous.”

“So what do you suggest we do then?” Shannon leaned back and folded her hands neatly on top of her gut

“We’re going to need to have rooms specifically dedicated to just them.” Allison said after a pause, “Custom-made furniture. They’ll have to go to online classes… We’re going to have to repurpose some old rooms on the fifth floor. We never use them anyway.”

Shannon leaned back in her seat, her blazer riding up along her belly ever so slightly. She pressed a button on her desk.

“Candace?” the plump blonde sighed, “Get me the number of some of our more generous donators, and send Ms. Flatterly up with something sweet. It’s going to be a long day.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2442772-SSS-Is-Not-Enough