*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Room for one
  2. SSS Is Not Enough
  3. Service without a smile
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2443485-Room-for-one
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: There's a hiccup—Ms. Polluck can only get the money for one dorm.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #87

Room for one

    by: Trampltrum
A few hours later, the hefty hippo Headmistress found herself exhausted and sweaty…and it was not because she had considered exercise for the first time in over a year…heaven forbid.

“What do you mean it does not exist!?” The beehived-blonde woman snapped down her phone as it squished against her round cheek.

“Look Ms…Trollop…” The voice on the other end replied.

“Polluck!”

“Right…I am sorry but what you are asking for…it’s not exactly off the shelf. Your order…it’s unprecedented, and it will be expensive.”

The hippo-shaped-head grunted lowly. She was already well aware of how much this new furniture had been quoted at, and it was far beyond what she had managed to cobble up from her sponsors; they seemed to have been extra stingy recently. “Is there ANY way you can make it cheaper?” She asked, trying to avoid sounding like she was begging.

“I dunno…I mean, I can possibly adjust it a bit larger so it’s a bit more like the stuff we make for operating theaters that the local zoo’s use for the elephants. We started giving them a bit of a discount as our machines are now automated to produce them…just need to knock the dust off.”

Ms Polluck sighed, “Ok, fine. Make them a bit bigger if you have to. Hell, make them large enough to hold a dinosaur or a whale for all I care! I just need them a.s.a.p!”

And with that the exasperated blonde woman slammed her phone shut. Ms Polluck sighed deeply, her flabby chest deflating like a balloon, and then rang up her intercom. "Call Ms Flattery...get me some cupcakes or something...the extra rich ones, this hasn't been the best of days..."


***


A week later and about half-way through the first lesson of the day, North-facing windows in Buttercombe academy were filled with curious faces as they pressed their noses against the glass, looking out as a massive eighteen-wheeler turned up at the school gates, and a bunch of burly men and women began unloading their cargo.

Since almost all of the students were in their classrooms, none of them saw where these delivery people were taking the huge crates. Over the course of first break rumors ran riot about what was going on, girls that were playing hooky saying how they saw the boxes being taken up to the near-abandoned fifth floor. Some girls saying it was for Ms Polluck’s secret daughter, who had to be kept in there, like a beast. Or some student knew the headmistress’s dirty secret and had to be locked up.

All these were of course pure wild speculation and imagination; but the truth was nonetheless still almost as strange as fiction.


***


The next day Arisa and Anna were hanging out in their dorm room. Well, there wasn’t much else Arisa was allowed to do for that matter, not only was she supposed to be confined to her dorm-room for her own safety, but her Junior classes were already providing copious amounts of homework, even through the online classes.

As the pair were discussing the latest English homework that the elder Walker sister had distributed there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it.” Anna offered as she heaved herself upright. Not that there was much room to argue, Arisa was not supposed to exert herself…and to be frank Anna needed the exercise. T"The blonde and her thunderously thick thighs had only grown larger over the winter break; nothing to match Arisa and Cerys’ astounding growth, but she was certainly not losing weight that was for sure.

Anna waddled over to the door and opened it, revealing the familiar freckled face of the delivery girl, Dana.

“Hi! Sorry, no pizzas for you gals this time!” The brunette joked. “But I was given this letter for you, told it was very high priority!” Dana then handed over a small letter, neatly folded and with the Buttercombe insignia stamped on it.

“Oooo! Anna, can you read it out?” Arisa called over as soon as the conversation reached her ears.

“You sure? Might be private…” Anna replied.

“No no! It will be about my new room!” Arisa squeaked cheerfully, wobbling on her well-worn spot on the couch, causing an ominous groan in the metal frame.

“Well if it’s all the same to you, I gotta run, have another of these to hand out…” Dana explained, thumbing over her shoulder as she left.

“Ok…*hem hem*…” Anna coughed as she opened the letter up. “Dear Ms Boonliang-Spencer, it is with great sadness that I have to announce that a new dorm room could not be acquired for you…dam girl I’m sorry…but all bonuses for the new-and-improved SSS system will be available to you.” Anna then shifted the letter to get a better look at the list, “Let’s see here…even greater discounts on food…sorry Dana hehe…you will no longer need to wear the school uniform, and a sponsor teacher will visit you once a week to see how you are doing, this teacher has already been assigned and will be reporting any complaints you have about this new system directly to Ms Underwood, the school counselor.”

As Anna put down the paper, she saw her roommate sigh deeply and her head kinda descend between her fat shoulders.

“Sorry about the new room girl…I knew you were looking forward to it.” Anna comforted, putting an arm around Arisa’s shoulder. “But hey, you still get all your perks…plus you wouldn’t want to break up our little group right?” Anna added.

This seemed to cheer the gigantic ball of bronze blubber up. “I guess you’re right…although I wouldn’t say no to some comfort food right now…break in that new discount…”

“Seriously? Haha, Dana is going to have massive guns with all the food she will be carrying now…” Anna joked. As the pair chuckled though, Arisa’s left hip began to wobble and gyrate furiously.

Fishing deep into her pants pocket, Arisa pulled out her phone and answered; “Hello?”

“RIS! I got my room!” Came the familiar deep voice of her gothic gal pal. “I’m going to go see it right now! You gotta come with!”

“Seriously? That’s great!” Arisa replied, before hesitating. “But I am not sure if I am supposed to leave my room…”

“UGH! What have I taught you? Don’t listen to those silly rules! Come on! It will be a blast! Fifth floor, meet me asap!” And with that Cerys hung up.

“Well…wanna go see what I missed out on?” Arisa asked as she turned her head towards her roommate.


***


“Woah…this is…not what I expected.”

“I know right…I was expecting something more…fancy.”

Inwardly, Arisa was almost glad she hadn’t got one of these new rooms now, it looked so…cold and metallic. The beds, the couches, the chairs…hell even the tables looked extra reinforced and built to withstand an incredible amount of weight. They were constructed out of a dull-gray steel, with thick pillar-like legs and multiple cross-beams to help reinforce them further, they were also massive. Each construct looked large enough to hold some kind of full-grown farm animal more than a single teenage girl. Little did either girl know, but the floor was extra-durable as well. Not that anyone was worried that Arisa or Cerys were heavy enough on their own to break through the floorboards (yet), but together the titanic tubby teens weighed over half a ton, and no floor in Buttercombe prior was built to take that kind of punishment.

Arisa and Cerys looked around the room again, their neck flab bunching copiously, it didn’t help the bed’s look that they only had simple mattresses on them at the moment, making them appear extra lifeless.

“Well…what do you want to do first?” Arisa asked.

“Well, I am going to park my ass on that couch, and then I will test just how good this new discount is…” Cerys’ eyes seemed to glaze over a little as she thought about her latest acquisition. Perhaps giving such an immense discount to someone with as great a weight problem as Cerys was not the best idea?

You have the following choices:

1. Arisa settles into her new life, while Cerys meets her new roommate!

*Noteb*
2. Just how much can one goth girl gorge?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2443485-Room-for-one