*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2444596-The-More-Things-Change
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Arisa settles into her new life, while Cerys meets her new roommate!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #88

The More Things Change...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Despite being medically cleared to leave her room now that she had been "adequately accommodated", Arisa Spencer was in no shape to do anything of the sort.

Arisa had been big her entire life. But through her endless appetite and boundless ability to ignore or cope with the difficulties presented by her always-growing girth, Arisa had officially eaten herself into an almost entirely sedentary lifestyle. Due to the influence of her family and the threat of lawyers, she wasn't removed from campus. Instead, rather than combat her obesity in hopes of slimming her down to a more manageable level of obesity, Arisa had set a new precedent. With the help of her family's vast wealth and Ms. Polluck's knee-shaking terror of a lawsuit based in discriminatory charges against a student's weight, Arisa (and eventually, all those like her) was only enabled like never before.

She had been moved from her bedroom into the living room. The couches were pushed to either side so as to allow for Arisa's bed to be placed against the wall. She had a nice little corner where she could see out the window, the television was in great view, and it was right next to an outlet so she could charge her phone and laptop. Getting a girl of her girth through one of the standard doorways was a logistic nightmare, and finding the funds to widen her bedroom door any more without compromising the integrity of the structure was just as much a nightmare for Ms. Polluck's budget. It was just easier to shuffle Arisa's living arrangements around a little, at least until they could raise the money to put her in a proper room like they'd built for Cerys.

Arisa could leave her room, but they'd made it very clear that it'd be best for everyone if she didn't strain herself too much.

After all, she did have a mobility issue.

"Anything I can get for you before I go out, Ris?" Anna asked as she handed Arisa the remote, "You want me to come back for lunch?"

"That'd be okay." Arisa answered, a little glum, "I guess..."

"Aww, what's wrong?" Anna puffed out her bottom lip as she leaned into Arisa's mass--a big brown ball of blubber, plopped atop two meaty hams of calves, "You've been kinda weird since I got that letter and... you know... all this happened."

It was true. Arisa had been uncharacteristically quiet ever since she had been placed on her more extensive SSS program. She hadn't been nearly as chipper, she'd been sighing a lot, and she'd been eating a ton. Even for her. Every time Anna was out, Arisa was bugging her to bring home some snacks or a portion of a meal or something to that effect. One time it was a whole cake. Arisa wanted Anna to find a whole cake and bring it back to the dorm room. Like, who asks something like that other than a 500-pound fat girl going through a depressive stage?

"I just..." Arisa sighed again, her chins rolling a bit, "I don't know. I thought being at home in my room all day would be a lot more fun..."

"Aww, come on. We have fun." Anna pressed into one of Arisa's meaty rolls, "Say it. Say we have fun."

"We do, but..." Arisa pouted, "I'm here all the time. And I get so hungry..."

"So eat!" Anna said, checking her phone for the time, "Just... tell Ms. Polluck you need someone here to take care of you. Cry lawyer, that always gets her going."

"You... you think I should?" Arisa asked, her brown eyes bright, "I-I could really use the company, and--"

"Yeah, I've gotta go Ris!" Anna said with a quick hug of whatever of her roommate she could manage, "But yeah, if you need anything text me!"

Arisa watched as the door clicked shut behind her roommate. And for the first time since she'd been put on this stupid new program, Arisa felt a little happier...

"Talk to Ms. Polluck, huh?" Arisa thought to herself with a greedy smile, "Okay! And until then... I'll eat!"

***


"Cer-Bear, wake up!"

The curtains rolled back as Cerys' bleary eyes blinked away the sleep. She let out a deep, angry grunt as she wriggled inside her own skin, pinned down to the bed by her own enormousness. Her softball-sized cheeks formed a tight little frown as her chins flexed and rolled. Cerys Porter hadn't been woken up this early in... god, forever...

"I'm gonna go to class soon. Do you want me to get you anything?"

Cerys smacked her lips. She'd heard that turn of phrase so often that it automatically registered with her in a way that left her drooling. Hannah used to ask her that all the time. Ms. Boonliang-Spencer used to ask that before she insisted that she double whatever Cerys had asked for. Cerys, greedy goth that she was, couldn't help but get short of breath.

"Breakfast?" she asked in her husky morning tone

"Don't worry, I already ordered it for you." her roommate said with a pat of her giant globular gut, "I know you get hungry."

Chelsea Planter's soft white fingers sunk into Cerys' pale, strech-marked gut ever so slightly with her soft touch. She'd only been rooming with Cerys for a week, but she already felt like they were so close. Even if Cerys was holed up in their room all the time, Chelsea had gone out of her way to make sure that the poor thing was having a good time. It couldn't have been easy, living like this...

Cerys' meaty hands came to settle on her gut as it rippled. She snorted piggishly.

"I do." she panted, "I do get hungry..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2444596-The-More-Things-Change