*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female Bartender
  2. History of the bar.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1305006-Female-Bartender
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857927
Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.
This choice: Female Bartender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female Bartender

    by: Apollo
Business is on the horizon, and only now do you realize you forgot about one last thing needed for a night of business. Finally, a perk to not having any help. With no one around, you quickly lift up your work t-shirt and expose your milky white flesh to the open air. Tossing the Lounge's specially designed white T-shirt onto the bar, you quickly unclasp your red lace bra and stash the garment under the bar. Your tips are always higher when your 36D boobs swing freely and bring smiles to the faces of the patrons, especially when it's cold in here and your nipples start threatening to punch a hole in your shirt. The problem was you couldn't go braless all day, you need some support, so you'd usually take it off in the car and stash it in the glove box when you had to work.

Now that you're really ready, you slip back into the T-shirt and retie the bottom behind you, preparing your tight, curvy waist to be gobbled up by hungry eyes. With no signs of anyone else, you pull out your compact and give yourself a once over. Looking back at you is a pair of green eyes set in a perfectly made up face, not a single bit of make up smeared or clearly visible. Despite the rough treatment you gave your top, your hair still frames your face wonderfully and neatly in a cascade of scarlet. That makes things easy. Now you just need to check your lower half.

The tips were so good you even started wearing tight leather shorts that hid little of your long legs and hugged your bottom in all the right ways. After that spike in tips, you quickly invested them into more white T-shirts and leather shorts, as well as a pair of black ankle boots with four inch heels to help accentuate your legs. Some guys prefer stockings, and others open toed shoes, but you were also considering sensibility: you spend all day on your feet and they may get stepped on during a sporting event. You can't run very well in much higher heels, and the stepping would ruin the stockings and hurt worse in open toes. These were the smart choice.

"Perfect," you say to yourself. "Now I just need to be patient...or not."​

Just as you complete the thought, the door opens up and in walks...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One guy

*Noteb*
2. One girl

3. A group (all guys)

*Noteb*
4. A group (all girls)

*Noteb*
5. A couple

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Apollo (UN: fanged_loathe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1305006-Female-Bartender