*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Bartender
  2. History of the bar.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1493922-Male-Bartender
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857927
Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.
This choice: Male Bartender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male Bartender

    by: Apollo
With the window of opportunity open, you take a moment to use the lint roller and clean yourself up a bit more, and straighten out your button up shirt a bit. Black's a wonderful color to wear since it hides any stains from the less vibrantly colored liquids, but it perfectly frames anything solid. No doubt you already trapped a good deal of it in your sleeves, but since you rolled those up to your elbows, you cut this corner. The annoying part is the black khakis. The belt makes it a little hard to reach the bottom of your pant legs, but removing the belt would cause them to dip in the back, maybe even fall down completely if you didn't fix them frequently. Even though you're wearing boxers underneath, you wouldn't dare risk being caught with your pants down since the customers are on the way. Hopefully.

If not customers, then at least someone answering the help wanted sign. The black sneakers are comfortable, but some of these patrons are downright rude; halfway through the night, merely standing over the grill or bar becomes a test of endurance for everything below your knees. Every moment on them was a moment they spent shrieking for a break, but with no one else to help out, sitting was something that could only happen before the bar opened, these following moments when there's no one in the bar and no work to be done, and after the bar closed. While you loved the bar, the near-constant work that comes with no hired hands made for an agonizing day of work, even on your more toned frame.

Initially, you wore dressier shoes to work, and spent a good amount of time polishing them, but at the end of the day drunker folks left them scuffed, the thinner material offered almost no protection against their haphazard stomps, and all that time on them left your feet covered in blisters. Now it's sneakers all the way: comfort, support, and defense. There was some concern immediately after this change, a little voice in your head telling you they made the bar a little too casual, but it quickly became apparent you were the only one taking note of such details, allowing this worry to evacuate the bar well before last call.

Just as you put the lint roller back on the shelf, the door opens, welcoming...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One guy

*Noteb*
2. One girl

*Noteb*
3. A group (all guys)

*Noteb*
4. A group (all girls)

*Noteb*
5. A couple

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Apollo (UN: fanged_loathe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apollo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge/cid/1493922-Male-Bartender