*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306462-Shrunk-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
Chapter #1

Shrunk... Again!!

    by: mahboi
         After a month of being normal sized you have been feeling pretty good. You finally convinced Maria to unshrink you for a while to catch up on your old life. "Ahh.... It feels good to be big again. Maybe I should visit one of the girls. Since I'm the same size now it might be fun."

         As you head to one of the girl's houses you stop by the convenience store to grab an energy drink. You grab a drink that looks kind of wierd but you pay it no mind. Then you head towards you destination, drinking the odd beverage.

         After a short walk you arrive at their door. You ring the door bell and finish off your drink. You can hear the girl opening the door. Just as she opens the door you suddenly shrink down to about 1 inch. "Oh no! Not again!!!" you think. The girl swings the door open to see nobody is there. She is about to shut the door so you jump inside her house.

         You are now inside the girl's house, 1 inch tall, with her unaware to your presents. This is just great!

Whose house are you in?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Roxxy's house

2. Maria's House

3. Stefani's House

4. Lydia's House

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1306462-Shrunk-Again