*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into Maria's House
  2. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1307715-Into-Marias-House
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Maria's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into Maria's House

    by: mahboi
         You have just entered Maria's house. It wasn't long ago since Maria had unshrunk you but now here you are again. Only this time she doesn't know your are here. Maria treats you pretty well, though who knows what will happen to you when she isn't aware you are shrunk in her house.

         You chase after her, keeping your distance as you don't want to get stepped on, or worse. It seems like she hasn't been out today as she is in a white tank top and light blue panties that barely cover her massive booty. Maria walks over to a small mess and plops her big butt down on the ground. Her panties ride extremely low exposing most of her giant booty cheeks and deep butt crack. She is doing some cleaning around her house and starts sweeping the mess with a small broom and dust pan.

         You decide to try to get her attention. You walk to Maria and start shouting up to her. "MARIA!!! HELP!!!" you shout but she can't hear you. You think to yourself "I need to get her attention.

What do you decide to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb up her back

2. Try pinching her butt

*Noteb*
3. Go around in front of her

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1307715-Into-Marias-House