*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stefani's House
  2. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1307729-Stefanis-House
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Stefani's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stefani's House

    by: mahboi
         You hate yourself as you have just entered Stefani's house. Stefani is pretty mean to you normally. Since you were unshrunk she still teased you pretty bad. Now that you are shrunk again in her house with out her knowledge you are scared of what will happen.

         Normally you would want to get someone's attention to help you, but since it's Stefani you would rather look elsewhere for help. Having Stefani catch you shrunk is very bad, especially since no one else knows you are tiny again.

         Stefani walks into the kitchen. She is wearing a red lace bra and thong. As she walks you are hypnotized by her jiggling booty cheeks. You follow her into the kitchen.

         Once you enter the kitchen you snap out of your trance. "Huh? Damn Stefani's hypnotic booty!" you say. You are right beside her foot. She is at the counter making a snack.

         You have a few choices in your head of what you want to do. You could try climbing up her leg to get her attention, not the best idea though. You could try to hide, though who knows for how long before she finds you or you have to hide form her for a long time. Or you could just wait it out for someone to come over and you can get someone's attention, if someone is there maybe they can keep Stefani from humiliating you.

What happens?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1307729-Stefanis-House