*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yuya
  2. Yuya or Yusaku
  3. Who will it be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858917-yu-gi-oh-hypno-harem-V2/cid/2679300-Yuya
by Hamn8r
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1858917
now choose how the hero gets his harem
This choice: Yuya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yuya

    by: YugiohPKMN
Yuya....was bored. Middle of Sunday, homework all done, and yet...no motivation. So Yuya was shoeless on the bed, legs propped up against the wall, Deck splayed out on the table, bored out of his mind. "Man...this sucks." he muttered. After milling about for a bit more, he took his pendant off his neck and wrapped the string around his finger, and swung it back and forth, watching it. He began to feel sleepy. his arm dropped and he snapped out of it, sitting up in a startle. "What was....that?" He uttered, shocked. Had he.........nearly hypnotised himself, by accident?

The feel of motivation came into his body, along with ideas into his mind........he borkeo ut into a devilish grin. "The fun.....starts now..." he chuckled.


(Who should he hypnotise first?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yuzu!

*Noteb*
2. That girl, Masumi........

*Noteb*
3. *rustle* "Eh?!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YugiohPKMN (UN: gpgclean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858917-yu-gi-oh-hypno-harem-V2/cid/2679300-Yuya