*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/3301656-somebody-is-at-the-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1859167
Teenage boy tries to sneak in to a womens adult sex party and things get out of hand
This choice: somebody is at the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

somebody is at the door

    by: PayPal tips: @Bojack911
Slvia took a seat on the couch to enjoy one of the penis -shaped lollipops that were on a bowl. She moved the lollipop like a baton saying:"Just make sure to step real hard on it, I don't want you to fall and get hurt." When someone rang the bell. As Jill walked to the door and passed near Jack's head, she made hammering-noise next to his ear. "Welcome! I wasn't expecting you to come this early," said Jill, greeting Alice, the young woman that used to babysit Jack.
He still remembered that night when he was eight, where she had scolded him for two hours for spying when she had brought her boyfriend to his home.
"I know Jill because I used to babysit her daughter; I used to babysit a lot of kids around here," said Alice, playing with her platinum blonde hair; she talked to Silvia but her eyes looked at Jack.
So, Alice approached him and kneeled with her legs stretched out. "I am sorry, but this doll reminds of someone."
"Now that you mentioned it... Maybe they based it's face on an actor?" Asked Jill. Alice placed her hand on Jack's leg and rubbed it. "I am not sure, but he is hot."
Time passed and the touching of her hand still burned. This wasn't the first time he had fantasized about Alice: "Your parents are not going come back until tomorrow so I am going to sleep here with you," "Could I shower in your bathroom,"Ups, I didn't had time to change out of my Volleyball uniform before coming here." But this was the first time fantasy and reality were so close from one another.
And now the three ladies were sitting on the couch drinking wine. They howled and shake their bare legs after every dirty secret.
Jill had once have sex with her massage therapist.
Silvia pretended to not know that her hot neighbor could see inside her bedroom.
And Alice, she loved the thrill of possibly getting caught during sex.
Damn, I cannot wait" said Alice pointing at Jack; she grinned and ogled like if she wanted a bite of him.
"Oh god, we totally forgot about our mat," said Silvia standing up again, grabbing Alice's hand, and explaining her idea.
"But I am not paying for it if I break it, not that I could," said Alice with a leg raised over Jack. She pressed his stomach like if she was crushing a can and got up to dagger also with her other stiletto. From the floor Jack had only a view of her back and her hair. His little groans drowned in the women's laughter and cheering.
"Could one of you take a picture? My phone is in my purse, but make sure that the doll appears in it" said Alice. Then she looked at Jack and grinned. "Lol, it almost looks like if it was in pain."
"Really? But now pose for me," said Jill with the phone on her hand. Alice used Jack's dick and balls to balance her weight while focusing on the photo shoot. Jack bit hard on his lower lip just before screams tried to escape his stitched-mouth.
"Are these good?" Said Silvia. She walked towards Alice with phone in hand. When Jack felt as if a car had parked on his hand. Over it was Silvia, casually talking with Alice.
"So, ladies, what should we do now?" Asked Jill.
"We could dance," Answered Silvia and grinded Jack's hand with her shoe while she danced over it. Then she snapped her fingers."Wait! We could..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PayPal tips: @Bojack911 (UN: fisco050 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/3301656-somebody-is-at-the-door