*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1308850-The-Plot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1859167
Teenage boy tries to sneak in to a womens adult sex party and things get out of hand
Chapter #1

The Plot

    by: TrampleFantasy
Jack was 18 years old when he saw a made for TV documentary about women and sexuality. It gave his young teenage virgin mind all sorts of ideas. From the documentary women were just as depraved as his own gender. Jack had to admit that he loved it.

Jack was talking to his best friend, May Fraiser. Have you ever been to one of these sex toy parties?

Oh, yah, May said not thinking too much on it. My mom, since she got divorced, has like two a year. May was cute in a young high school freshman way, even though she was a Senior and 18. She was blond like her mom but had her hair short in a pixi cut. I know when because Mom always sends me to the movies go see two and grab dinner on your way back, or she let me do a sleepover at a friends house.

Cool, Jack said leaning back on the sofa. They were at Mays house just hanging out. His mind got to thinking about it and he couldnt help but have a porno playing in his head.
Youre thinking about it arent you? May asked.

Duh, Jack replied to his buddy. It didnt mater that May was a girl, she was cool like that. She be cooler if she was a lesbian but no such luck May liked boys. Of course Jack was so dense he never noticed May giving him all the signals. She slapped his forearm. Comen, let me show you something.

They went to the office and fired up the computer. May sat down and Jack leaned over her to see the screen. Mom left the browser open and I found this about a week ago. The page was for sex toys, and a lot of them. Dildos, massage oils, edible undies, edible dildos, face orifices, lubes, flavored lubesetc.

And this is the neatest one, May clicked on something an a wax statue showed upwell it kind of looked like a ken doll. yeah, its a male sex dollyou know like those blow up ones for guys only this one is solid.

Sick, Jack said but leaned in all the same. How big is that?

Which part? May teased. It has like silicone skin and stuff so it feels real and the idea you can set it up anywhere and just do stuff to it. Costs about 200 USD. Mom ordered one.

NO WAY? Jack said astonished. Why would she? No offence May but your mom is a hottie,

Mays smile faded a bit and she looked back at the screen a bit deterred. Well, she does have another party in like a month? Its probably for that?

Realy? Jacks mind began to worl. What I wouldnt give to be a fly on the wall for that?

Jack, youre sick? May said getting up from the computer.

May what? Jack followed her not understanding why she was upset.

LATER THAT MONTH

Jack paid extra attention to Mays house since they lived so close in particular to any packages being dropped off. A plan had formed in his deviant little mind.
When a nondescript box about 6 feet tall and 3 feet across showed up he was right there across the street to offer a hand to Jill Fraiser, Mays mom.
Oh, thanks, honey, Jill said trying to conceal her blush. She did not want the young man to see what was inside. But she was glad for his help, the thing was heavy, it should it weighed almost 120 pounds, but thats the price for quality.

Jack helped Jill bring the box into the living room and there she said she had it.

Jack left but when Jill had left to go grab some cash for his help, though he said he didnt need a reward, he made sure to read the cereal number and copy it. Once at home he found the model Ms. Fraiser ordered and sure enough he was able to buy a adult sized sex doll costume from a all year Halloween shop. Jack had a plan so devious that it was B movie great.

Friday night came and Jack had been waiting in distracted anticipation. From May he had heard she was going to the movies - like she had told him she always did for her mom's "toy" parties. He had also received and tried on the sex doll costume and compared it to the picture off the web - it was a near perfect match...there were a few differences in the face and abs he wasn't worried about it.

When it was quiet out, and before it looked like any guests were arriving Jack was getting ready to go. Suddenly the phone rang and he had to pick it up. "Go for Jack,"

"Hey, Jack, its May. I'm at the theater. I was wondering if you wanted to join me. Its kinds of boring and I could use the company."

"Uh, sorry May, normally I'd be there in a flash but right now I - um - I have this thing I got to do. Bye." He hung up before May could ask too many questions. Great, he knew she was out of the house.

In his costume and a rain coat Jack slipped out of his house which has also empty. His mom, Diana, and older sister, Tracy, were having dinner; Tracy was a college Junior.

Jack ran across the street and hopped the fence into the Frasier’s yard. There he went inside since they keep that back door open - it was a safe neighborhood. He did notice the Jacuzzi was up and running I wonder what they are all going to do? He thought to himself imagining a scene from a porno.

Once inside Jack saw the house and more importantly the living room was all covered in pink sheets and streamers with cutouts of boobs, dicks, and all sorts of other stuff. On a table by drinks were straws that looked like penis. It didn't take long before he saw the doll. It was sitting on the couch like a guy watching TV. It was wearing a suit and jacket with a tie - wow Ms. Jill had gone all out dressing this sucker.

Jack listened for any sounds and heard movement upstairs. Probably Ms Jill, so he didn't waste time. He grabbed the doll - the real one under the arms and lifting the heavy sucker up he carried/dragged it downstairs into the basement and then into the storage closet. Once there he turned on a light and began undressing the doll of its cloths - "don't take offense dude, I just want to be you for a few hours," he said to the inanimate object. Then he felt ridiculous.

It took longer than Jack would have thought but he was able to dress up in the extra layers with the shirt, pants, belt, tie, and jacket. He even took a pair of sunglasses off the dolls face. Looking at himself up and down he would have thought he looked 'normal'.

This is so cool.

He covered the doll with his coat and made his way back upstairs. Looking around carefully he checked to make sure the coast was clear before scooting back into the living room and sitting on the couch like the doll had been before. It was just in time too because he heard a CLACK CLACK ClACK as Ms Jill was coming down the stairs...there was also a DINGDONG as the door bell rang. "It has begun," Jack said to himself under his breath.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859167-The-Sex-Doll/cid/1308850-The-Plot