*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Orcs
  2. Fey
  3. Elven Degradations
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340506-Orcs
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1860225
Transformation in a world of wizardcraft and witchery
This choice: Orcs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Orcs

    by: Yote
Muscular humanoids with bright green skin and flesh, Orcs hail from the Northern Wastes, an unforgiving expanse of tundra and swamp.

They epitomize mob-mentality - it is in fact built into their physiology. A lone Orc cay be rational, calm, even courteous, but put two together and this all changes. Each Orc emits pheromones that dull the intelligence and raises the strength and irritability of all others in its vicinity. This effect is cumulative. A rule of thumb is that for each additional Orc in a room, deduct 10 IQ points (with no lower threshold), and double their strength. The presence of a female Orc will further compound the situation by turning the male Orcs' aggression towards each other.

The Orc mind is a simple thing; they believe that size is everything. They will always attack if they have greater numbers. They always go for the biggest sword or heaviest axe. Their war chiefs are selected based on who is the strongest or simply the largest. Since Orcs appear to have no natural upper limit on their height or girth except what they can support in food (given a large enough supply of food an Orc could reach the size of a castle), and combined with their penchant for body modification, this has led to war chiefs of truly staggering proportions.

Orcs have an instinctive capacity for fleshcrafting, which they use to embiggen, empower and modify their own bodies, and shrink, weaken and mutilate their enemies. They are durable to the extent that they can, and frequently do, work armour and weapons directly into their flesh, turning themselves into living mechanical weapons. War chiefs, growing ever larger and constantly augmenting themselves, eventually begin to resemble vehicles or siege weaponry more than humanoids.

Jealous of humanity's advanced grasp of magic, the Orcs recently made an attempt to gather together their greatest magical minds in an attempt to forge their own College. In light of the fact that Orcs grow stupider when gathered together, this was one of the most foolish undertakings in history. The resultant explosion tore open portals the length and breadth of their territory, infesting their lands with demons, against which the Orcs now fight an endless battle. Many Orcs now do what was once unthinkable to them - they flee. Pushed out of their own lands, they encroach on human lands. A few have even succeeded in settling peacefully in human towns.

You have the following choices:

1. Orcs: Magic-users, spells and curses

2. Amazonians

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860225-Morphing-and-Magic/cid/1340506-Orcs