*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just arriving
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866380-Farm-Show-Animal-Unbirth/cid/1331685-Just-arriving
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1866380
You decide to visit the Farm Show. Lots of horny animals in one place.What could happen?
Chapter #1

Just arriving

    by: thewriter536
You walk into the huge building and gawk at the massive size of it. All around you is everything from animal pens to food vendors selling everything from cheese dogs to burgers. The smell of the cooking food mixes strangely with the animal smell, and you can't decide whether you like it or hate it. You shrug, then take a map from a nearby display. The farm show is divided into sections, each one dedicated to one sole topic. From food to animals to farm equipment, if it has to deal with farming, its here. You look at the map and decide to go to the ____ area first.

You have the following choices:

1. Horse Section

2. Cow Barns

3. Goat Stalls

4. Smaller Animal Pens

5. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866380-Farm-Show-Animal-Unbirth/cid/1331685-Just-arriving