*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1589025-Genital-morphs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Genital morphs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Genital morphs

    by: pillas
Dr Harrisson regarded the three students who were affected by the conditions she was speaking of.

"I know this is a touchy subject for some of you, but we all need to be aware of these afflictions so they're not seen as a misconception. Ever since mutations like these are occuring more often, it is wise for all of us to be more knowledgeable of them" She gestured to the class, as she eyed the black girl sucking her own cock through her school shirt.

"It may seem perverted to some, but these are medical conditions and each one is a special case and we are tolerable to those afflicted...Take for example Lisa here...she is afflicted with Hyper Hermaphroditism, as such whenever her penis becomes engorged she has no choice but to relieve the pressure otherwise it will become painful to her...we have become aware of the plight of those afflicted with mutations and try our best to acommadate them, thus we have also seen a change in how society perceives perverse or sexual acts in public" She explained while the girl sucking on her penis blushed as attention was drawn to her, never stopping her bobbing up and down motions on her own cock. The embaressment seemed to only spur her on as she picked up speed and began to use her hands to fondle her balls and caress her shaft through her shirt until with a muffled cry she shuddered and came inside her own mouth. She clamped her lips down around the thick cockhead before her eyes rolled back into her head and her orgasm progressed. Her cumming was so powerful jets of cum started to squirt from her nostrils and splattered all over her desk. After a minute or so of cumming her eyes rolled back into a normal position and she slumped forward, cock still embedded in her mouth, trails of jizz leaking from her nose as she seemed to fall asleep for the moment.

"We'll leave Lisa to recover, meanwhile let us move on with the more rare types of mutations, these aren't as common" she moved on to a slide showcasing what seemed to be a normal woman, she was nicely built with large breasts, wide hips and a cute delicate face. "This Subject used to be a fifty year old male janitor, mutations of this nature often occur sporadically and without prejudice to age or gender" Dr. Harrison took out a laser pointer and highlighted parts of the slide. "As you can see here, In 90% of these cases the breast size is increased to an above average level, this includes the Hips, buttocks as well. We have no theories on why this occurs but we're still researching...however the highlight of this slide is to show her other mutations" She moved on to the next slide.

This one showcased the same woman as before however, her mouth was completely obstructed by a large thick penis that seemed to have replaced her tongue, it stretched out a good twelve inches in front of her face. The next thing you noticed was that her cute nipples as well were replaced by another set of twelve inch erect dicks, each one as hard with bits of pre-cum at their tips. Further below at her groin you were surprised to note that her pussy was there albeit very odd. Her labial lips looked swollen and resembled the bee stung lips that would be more identifiable on a porn stars face, only sideways. "Here are the extent of this subjects mutations, her tongue has been replaced with a fully working male penis, as well as her nipples. The interesting part is that she no longer breathes from normally, her vagina has transformed into a fully working albeit toothless mouth while still retaining it's sexual productivity. She can no longer wear underwear otherwise it obstruct her breathing, as well as her breasts have grown larger to house the production large quantities of semen she needs for all of her penises" Dr Harrison regarded the class."This is to show that mutations are not limited to just the regular genitals, it will often make some creative use of all of a persons body parts as seen through these next slides" she began to go through a series of slides. A woman who had her fingers and toes replaced with slender cocks. A woman whose hands and feet ended in a pair of large beach ball sized breasts. A woman who's face was entirely dominated by cocks that replaced her eyes, nose and mouth, her eyes now located above her belly button. A woman whose arms were replaced by long flexible penises, and her mouth and nose replaced by a large pussy and clit. A woman who's entire head seemed mishappen, her head now converted into a large soft breast, her nose now a large nipple that dripped with milk. The Last slide showed a woman who's face was now nothing more that large shapely female buttocks with long red hair in a feminine cut cascading down her cheeks from the top of her head which also seem to contain another pussy.

Giving you some ideas you switched your attention to some of the students behind you. Becky, A young girl who you knew to be a miss goody two shoes, prudish and wore only a traditional schoolgirl outfit, black leggings, plaid skirt, and black school vest. You concentrated on her and watched the magic happen.

Becky's hair began to fall from her head has her neck turned darker and more cylindrical, her face started to smooth over as the last of her hair fell from her scalp, which soon began to swell. Her neck gained a few more inches as her cheeks grew more rounded and smooth, her nose vanished as her lips thinned and became a vertical slit below her eyes. After a few more seconds, Becky's head was now a large basketball sized cock head. The only remains of her face, her eyes now placed farther apart on each side of her glans. This also came with an upgrade to her small A Cup breasts which now blossomed and nearly tore the limits of her school vest, her breasts having grown to become makeshift testicles to fuel her new penis head, beocming nearly G Cup in size. Becky's eyes seemed to panick and you watched as her head seemed to sink into her neck, what you thought looked like the crumpled collar of a turtleneck sweater was actually her foreskin. Without proper stimulation her head would become swallowed up by her own foreskin. You giggled silently as you watched her try and fevershly revive her dwindling neck, and began to run her face in deliberate motions, touching the back sides of her glans gently and her shaft like neck in an up and down motion. A few moans escaped from her lips as she frantically rubbed at her head, which began to grow larger and more red. Her actions causing her neck to stiffen at a full foot above her shoulders. Unfortanately this caused her eyes to point directly towards the cieling. Becky had to move back in her seat and bend forward with her arms crossed below the shaft that replaced her neck and used them to support her head, causing her face to hit the back of another students head. "Dammit Becky, I dont care if you cant see I'm tired of you slobbering all over me" The student said as he moved his chair to the side and left Becky's enlarged cock head to poke forward. "Sorry" a gurgled reply came from between her penis face.

Watching becky's plight aroused you to no end, she had to be in a constant state of sexual frustration just so her head doesn't sink into her own body. You felt like a few more students could benefit with a few more changes before heading onto the next section of slides.

You have the following choices:

1. Genitals Morphs 2

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pillas (UN: joose187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1589025-Genital-morphs