*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Genitals Morphs 2
  2. Genital morphs
  3. Human anatomy class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1596432-Genitals-Morphs-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Genitals Morphs 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Genitals Morphs 2

    by: pillas
While students were taking notes and you were watching Becky teasing her head into an erection you focused on finding a few more students to experiment with. You chose the student that Becky was annoying by her head bobbing side to side near.

Nathanial was trying his best to ignore becky, but sitting in front of the penis headed girl was proving to be more difficult than he imagined. He felt sorry for her sometimes, but it was a pain that she constantly got her "drool" all over his clothes and backpack. He remembered the day that she got a little too excited and "barfed" all over his back and his chair, his clothes were ruined and Becky promised to buy him a new backpack and how sorry she was, he could swear he still had some of her dried saliva in his old one still.

focusing on Nathaniel, you blinked your eyes and sitting where he was, was now a young pretty girl completely naked batting gingerly at a large basketball sized cock head with eyes peering over her shoulder. You decide that "Nathaniel" should be more supportive of Becky's affliction. You watched as suddenly her arms and legs went limp and all over her body seemed to plump up and swell. Fat was building up all over her body in large amounts, oddly most of it was building in large mounds in certain places. Her hands began to inflate like two balloons, her fingers being absorbed by the swelling flesh. Soon her body was covered in lumps, which kept growing larger and larger. You watched as each of the larger lumps began to puff up and in it's centers the skin grew more flush, and little nubs worked up from the middle. By now you could tell that her entire body was completely covered in huge pairs of breasts and most of her limbs now converted into boneless pairs of breasts as well. Starting from her head, which now resembled a large medicine ball sized breast from which light brown hair tapered from it's top, her eyes situated above a large two inch thick thumb sized nipple and below that her mouth with bee stung lips. Her head was connected to another pair of breasts in an odd formation, her shoulders were replaced by single large breast on each side of her head. Beneath her head, her body was made up of six pairs of beach ball sized breasts three pairs running down on front and back of her body down to her hips. Her hips and buttocks were replaced by another single large breast on each side, with a larger pair that replaced her ass cheeks. Her vagina was situated as a middle breast between her hip breasts, the nipple was replaced by her vagina however her clitoris was large and erect in the center acting as it's nipple. Her arms and legs were converted into just multiple masses of tit-flesh, fingers and toes turned into wiggling longish nipples at the ends of swollen tits. Her entire body was completely immobile and it seemed she didn't contain a single bone in her jiggly body. You doubted this new tit-pile you created could even move of her own will.

You watched as Dr. Harrison clicked her heels over towards the wriggling pile of boobs and the dick headed girl that was trying to aim her head forward. "Nitty...however did you get out of your chair?" she asked the girl made of breasts. "Nitty" shrugged her shoulders setting off a jiggling quake of boobs that shook all of her parts for more than a minute or two. "I took a nap while everyone was writing notes and I noticed I wasnt in my special chair...sorry Dr. Harrison" this caused the Doctor to emit an annoyed harumph. She sharply turned on her heel and regarded her classroom as a whole.

"I will not tolerate the wreckless endangerment of any my students, afflicted or othwerwise to be the subject to childish pranks" she shouted, and then pointed towards two male students in the front of the class. "You two, grab Nitty's chair in the back and remove her from that desk immediately!" the two kids scrambled to do as she told, one running towards a fairly complex wheel chair off to the side and the other gently trying to lift "Nitty's" limbs from the confines of a desk that could not contain her. Once the chair was in place the boys took great pleasure in feeling up and groping her multiple pairs of luscious boobs. Nitty could feel the pleasure and warmth from the boys ministrations, her body was particuarlly sensitive to touch, it sent ripples of pleasure throughout her entre body. When she was in place they lowered her into her special chair. Her chair lacked traditional backing and seating from a regular wheelchair, instead it was lined with large silk lined indentions, and each of her back and bottom breasts were lowered into these holes for comfort. When all her breasts were lined up in her chair, they tied up her arms and legs to the hand and leg rests with strips of silk attached to velcro cuffs.

"Thank you boys, be sure though class, when I found out who has tinkered with Nitty's chair, there will be swift punishment" she warned, and then moved over to stituate N ofitty in front of Becky once again. "Nitty....why dont you let Becky lean on your shoulder for comfort, she's looking a little frantic" Nitty just stared up at the doctor from her immovable head and said "Sure thing Doctor Harrison, I dont mind at all....I know she's shy and all but all she has to do is ask and I'm willing to be her neckwarmer anytime she needs it. "Thank you darling, I'm sure she'll appreciate it"

Dr. Harrison wheeled her near Becky's head and very gently guided becky's swollen cock head with pleading eyes over to relax upon Nitty's swollen shoulders made entirely of titflesh. Both Becky and Nitty moaned at the sensation of Becky's large smooth head resting on her large tit shoulder, the heat emenating from her glans sending gentle ripples of pleasure to each of the many nipples that coated her body. Becky moaned louder and longer as Nitty rolled her enormous soft head over and let it flop over Becky's neck, her lips and nipple were brought close to one becky's eyes, which she used to smother wet kisses and tease her "nose" with.

"Oh Nitty....please not so much this time....you know what happens when you go too far" Becky moaned her neck was swallowed underneath firm beautiful boobflesh. Nitty didn't really care, for a woman who isnt even able to move her head up and down of her own free will, she loved this type of power she had over becky, her body suited perfectly to tease Becky enough to let her concentrate and keep her on the brink of an oncomming orgasm. She loved it when Becky did this, it meant that her body would be encase from foot boob to head boob in Becky's tasty warm jism. She loved being coated in the stuff, feel it's hot gooey mass spreading into all over cleavages and body, her nipples becoming beacons of need and want all over her body. When Becky came all over her, it was an intensely sensual experience and she was soon developing romantic feelings for the shy little dick head.

"Let me know if you need anything else" Dr Harrison asked the two girl as she left them to their devices.

"Like Becky and Nitty here, we were all made aware of just how spontaneous and bizarre that these mutations can occur, we all knew them as who they were before they developed the Trans-gene, but after their infection became evident, we would all have to adjust, and this is a good opportunity to get to know first hand what these people have to go through" Dr Harrison gestured towards the pile of boobs in the wheelchair. "Nathanial...or Nitty now as she likes to be called, suffered far worse, though her attitude is far from loathsome about it. Without any form of independent locomation we have set her up with a symbiotic partnership with other changed students, like becky here" stopping slightly as you noticed large drops of drool dripping down Becky's lips and into the many clevages below, Nitty's eyes becmong half lidded with pleasure. "They are a perfect fit for each other, what Nitty lacks in locomation, Beck makes up for in taking care of her needs, while becky benefits from proper stimulation to her head, face, neck and glans to function normally, lest her eyes and mouth get obstructed by her foreskin."

Becky and Nitty, however ignored the teachers speech and continued to gyrate against one another, large globules of precum falling down and coating Nitty's body in creamy clear white lotion. "Ahem, Nitty, becky...please keep it light until after class, you and Becky can take it to one of the special locker rooms and finish off before you next class" she warned them, the last thing she needed was another girl releasing a gallon of cum at her blackboard at nearly 120MPH, the last girl, Tricia with the 6 foot long penis and balls stuffed tightly under her desk cracked her last blackboard in half when she came into the class that day with blue balls the size of car tires.

"Now Lets move on to other stranger and rare conditions in these next couple of slides" Dr Harrison announced, igrnoring the moans coming from Nitty.

You have the following choices:

1. What's the next lesson?

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pillas (UN: joose187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1596432-Genitals-Morphs-2