*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1978232-Change-Morrigan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Change Morrigan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Change Morrigan

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
You decide not to exclude Morrigan from your new fun, and since reality seems to shift depending on your changes, she would never notice! You think about it for a moment, taking in the sight of Morrigan's body. It was certainly a body anyone would like. Of course, you decided a few upgrades were in order.

You start simple, expanding her breasts to a size E and increasing the mass of her ass. She didn't notice, as if she always had those proportions. Ok, so with that settled, maybe another more erotic change could be done. What indeed.

You smile as you give Morrigan the equipment for that thing on your forehead she's been trying not to look at. Of course, what's the fun if it's in the usual place? Morrigan's nose would expand into a new dick, ready and rarin to go. Morrigan now sends a bit more comfortable, seeing as her life would have had to adjust for a genital on her face. And things were just getting started.

You have the following choices:

1. Change yourself more!

*Noteb*
2. Change Morrigan more to suit you.

*Noteb*
3. You actually need to head out, but maybe not to class.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1978232-Change-Morrigan