*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2366053-Change-yourself-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Change yourself more!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Change yourself more!

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
Well, since everyone seemed to consider these changes normal now, why not go even further. "I'm going to use the bathroom, Morrigan. Don't wait up for me." You let her know. You could change yourself all you liked in front of her, but you'd rather not have her bother you about going to class or anything while you're experimenting with your amazing new power.

Once inside, you lock the door, like a caterpillar entering the cocoon before emerging as something completely different. With the mirror in the bathroom, you could keep track of any changes that might escape your notice, like that full pair of kissable lips that was forming between your buttcheeks. You open it wide to reveal that it was indeed like a fully functional mouth. "I might be talking out of my ass, but damn, isn't that something sexy." You compliment yourself from your new maw.

Next, you focus on your arms, watching as they split, flesh stretching like melted cheese until they finally came apart. It was a seamless change, as if natural, and controlling the extra limbs proved to be no challenge. This new power was something incredible. And now you could use it to change yourself and anyone around you.

Your new changes were making you excited, as evidenced by the liquid streaming down your face from your forehead pussy. With four arms, playing with both and your boobs would be child's play, or, you could keep changing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give your snatches some much needed attention.

*Noteb*
2. Keep transforming your body into something even sexier.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2366053-Change-yourself-more