*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2157442-Something-else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else

    by: storyman
You wake up in the middle of the night. You were too curious about your new powers to sleep and wanted to see what more you could do with them.

If you could change your body parts and rearrange them maybe you could grow your own new body parts.

You concentrated and grew an arm from your chest. It pushed outward from your shirt. You pulled your shirt up slightly so your third arm could go free and touched it with your left hand. You could feel it, it was a part of you like your regular 2 arms.

You decided to go all out and grew several dozen pairs of arms and hands. Your bare feet became bare hands with two arms coming from the side of each knee. Your sides grew 4 extra pairs of arms with new hands, each with a different nail color just for fashionable fun. Your breasts grew immensely, reaching F-cups as they jiggled and jostled from the growth.

You wondered if you were limited to only human body parts and tested it out. You grew a long red fluffy fox tail, the same color as your hair. Your ears became bat wings and you grew gills on your neck. You gave yourself an extra set of eyes on your face, just above your original pair.

Wanting to take it further you grew a second head, and a third, and a fourth. There was no limit to what you could do and you were marveling in it.

The heads seemed to be of one consciousness, so you were still one individual with multiple heads of one mind. Your shirt had ripped off at this point from your extra limbs growing but managed to stay on your body. Heck just for fun you gave yourself more fluffy fox tails. You also decided to increase the amount of breasts you had. You grew 2 extra pairs of breasts below your regular pair, jiggling from the sudden spawn.

Getting out of bed, you found it a bit difficult to move with your new hand feet, but managed to make it work as if you had always been able to walk with them.

Your 4 heads looked in the mirror. You looked like some sort of stitched together conglomeration of terror but at the same time you looked interesting looking.

Going back to bed, you lay down with your multiple hands on your breasts and the main pair pulling on the blanket and decided to stay this way until tommorow.

Since it seemed as though reality changes with your changes it was ok to stay altered since nobody would know the difference.

You however decided that 4 heads maybe a bit too much and willed away the 2 on your sides, leaving you with your main head and a second head also coming from your neck. You concentrated and saw that you could see throughout both heads' eyes perfectly, giving you 360 vision. Both had brains so your processing ability doubled.

"I could get used to this" both heads said in unison. You felt your eyes get heavy and went to sleep.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wake up and change back.

*Noteb*
2. Wake up and stay the same

*Noteb*
3. other choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 storyman (UN: michael10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2157442-Something-else