*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of the End: the legend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868829-Faction-Chronicles/cid/1341263-Beginning-of-the-End-the-legend
by Runic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1868829
A world of magic and technology, many different race's, and factions
Chapter #1

Beginning of the End: the legend

    by: Runic
“The legend starts as the land was balanced and all the races of middle earth were at peace and harmony, when evil forces arise the armies would combine to smite the darkness but the evil that came destroyed that bond. Three legendary heroes stumbled upon the burial ground of a sealed dark lord and when they got close the monster awaken sapping the power of the heroes, not much is known after that but this has awaken the full power of lord Akron that released a shock wave that those around miles felt which revived the dead becoming his evil servants. Akron was a demonic entity that exists for chaos and domination thus he had a endless army of undead and demonic beings that ravaged the land and destroyed entire armies in a single blow, this was the darkest time of history and the world was enveloped under a dark cloak and endless night until nine heroes came that pierced the corrupted lands and seemingly undefeatable armies and purged both, this tipped the balance of the war towards defeat of Akron by the heart of where it began, the fallen lands. The leader of the group was named Zero, it was said that he was an equalizer for his mask of day and dusk, his armor with a yin-yang symbol, long silver hair and his two blades one with the pitch darkness of the night and another with the illumination and glow of the sun itself, this man led a last assault on the fallen lands on where Akron’s throne will fall with his army. With raised morale and improved arsenal the armies once lost in the dark came with the full power of light and hope cutting through the army that once slaughtered them while Zero with his eight associates faced against Akron with unrelenting force and assaults that eventually defeated and ridded Akron the face of middle earth. With all the dark army vanquished, peace was restored in the land but the damages done has been scarred for centuries to come and thus the legend ends here and hope to all that this evil will never arise again”

This is the year 2104 where magic and technology exists and the world is seperated by factions that are usually at conflict at each other. You are either a part of these factions or one of the dark armies that want to rule the world, each set of charecters have their own story which can ignore each other or eventually meet with each other, each one determines the fate of earth, so are you on the path of good or evil?

By the way the faction trying to combine the other factions is called the Alliance which the following factions are apart of it, Darkwatch, Ancients, Holy Knights, Splinter cells, and B.I.A (Brothers-In-Arms or brotherhood-In-Arms, same thing)

I also forgot to mention (All) the 9 heroes in the storybook, you know if anyone wants to do some sort of descendent or treasure hunting their weapons or some plot thing I don't want to know about.

Zero- Main hero, already explained

Ferro Abyss- Bird anthro, the master assassin of the group who's knowledge of stealth, counter-tactics, and status effects made him deadly on the field
Weapon- Vera laminae percussori (Blades of the true assassin)

Vorgan Lovic- Orc, the heavy beserker that wouldn't let anything stand in his way. When it came to clearing a path through an army, he delivers and destroys everything in the process.
Weapon: Mace of the molten core (Guess what? Earthquakes!)

Luna Ecluse- Night elf, the master mage that has the power of the night and sun, light and darkness, the beginning and end of time. A powerful ally.
Weapon: Baculum tempus (The staff of time)

Hondew Casmodan- Dwarf, the master of drinking till he drops and demolitionist. The father of explosives and expert at blowing things up without any safety, completely crazy at explosions, but very useful.
Weapon: Explosives and the Kanone (Boom!)

Frolier Limick- Halfling, the brilliant inventor in the group. The experianced inventor that created many traps, invented new weapons, and the only one that had a gun
Weapon: praestantissimum magnum

Legolis Amick- Wood elf, the master archer that had deadly accuracy and never missed a target. Very useful in both long range and short range as he is quick with a blade as his sight is sharp.
Weapon: Arcus aquila (Bow of the eagle)

Avila Quin- Human. The immoveable force that is her impenetrable armor and shield, no matter how powerful the attack she never seemed to move in the slightest. She became the guardian in the group who covered the others as she sustained unlimited forces while they attack.
Weapon: impenetrabilis metallum murum and Herbam susceptor (The impenetrable shield and blade of the protector)

Vindicus Ignis- Fire demon, the defector. Vindicus was a general in Akron's army, but then something changed after a certain someone felt their aura and changed their heart. Now he was a fighter in the group as the fire expert, who defeated many, many opponents with masterful fire magic that incinerated everything into black, charred corpses.
Weapon: Infernalis herbam inferus (Infernal blade of inferno)

You have the following choices:

1. Humanoid

2. Anthro

3. Myth

4. Spirit

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868829-Faction-Chronicles/cid/1341263-Beginning-of-the-End-the-legend