*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On my way to Grandma's
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352413-On-my-way-to-Grandmas
by Moe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1871710
Most of us know about the children story " Little Red Riding Hood" - Have fun RPing.
Chapter #1

On my way to Grandma's

    by: Moe
Red Riding Hood was taking a short trip on the path on her way to her Grandmother's. She had to take the path that took her through the woods. Before she left, her mom told her to be careful even though the hunters tried to be sure that no wild animals are in the immediate area of the woods. Red Riding Hood hugged her mom and told her that she would be careful.

Her mom gave Red the basket of spinach and apples to give to her grandmother. Red Riding Hood (RRH) wondered what was inside. But she did not want to look right away. RRH waved goodbye as she headed down the path. After halfway, she stopped to take a rest. She looked around her surrounding to see if there is anything different there. There was not much there but a new path being developed. It was not quite ready but still usable. Red Riding Hood was not sure where it went. But she knew that her Grandmother was probably waiting for her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871710-Red-Riding-Hood-s--strange-adventure/cid/1352413-On-my-way-to-Grandmas