*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/1569729-A-teacher-confiscates-it-before-she-can-do-anyt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1872173
Edna has been pushed around for too long. Revenge came in the form of a size device...
This choice: A teacher confiscates it before she can do anything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teacher confiscates it before she can do anyt...

    by: Unknown
"MISS MCCOY! What do you think you're doing!?" Edna heard a voice yell from behind her. All of a sudden a hand snatched the size gun out of her grip.

It was Ms. McLaulin, the usually softly spoken English teacher. Today her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and her soft blue eyes were burning with anger.

"Why would you bring a gun to school Edna? I thought better of you." She said with disappointment in her voice.

"You two, come with me to the principal's office." She pointed the gun at Edna and Heather to indicate that they were the ones she was speaking to.

Out of nowhere, a senior on the football team bumped into her. His name was David, all the girls (including Edna) had a crush on him. He had actually been dumped by Heather the month prior, so there was no love lost in that relationship. He was late and rushing to class when he ran into the young light blonde English teacher. The gun went off with a flash, Ms. McLaulin was too dazed to see what happened. But when she regained her senses, she noticed the hallway was empty, and that the gun had broken on the floor.

"Where did those two go, and who ran into me?" She wondered out loud.

Little did she know, that down at her feet lay three shrunken students. Screaming for her to notice them.

How small are they?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1 inch

*Noteb*
2. 1/4th of an inch

*Noteb*
3. 1 millimeter

4. 1/10th of a millimeter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/1569729-A-teacher-confiscates-it-before-she-can-do-anyt