*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/2168572-Speck-students
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1872173
Edna has been pushed around for too long. Revenge came in the form of a size device...
This choice: 1/10th of a millimeter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Speck students

    by: Thehobbit101
Edna, Heather, and David tried their best to get the attention of the now monolithic Ms. McLaulin after she had accidentally shrunk the three. The problem was they are the height of 1/10 millimeters, meaning they are no bigger than dust specks. Right before the unaware English teacher started to walk off a fellow teacher came up to her and started chatting. The teacher was Mrs. Paulen, the school's math teacher, who is in her late 30's but she looked liked she was in late 20's. Today she wore a cream colored skirt that went to her knees, a green blouse and brown sandals. Ms. McLaulin wore similar clothes but she wore pants instead of a skirt and her outfit was mostly grey except for her black sandals. As the two gigantic teachers above talked the trio of specked sized students below had given up shouting since they are to small to be heard and they had to think of another plan. But as they did this another student ran by causing a small gust of air which to the speck trio was like hurricane level winds. Edna, Heather and David found themselves flying in the air and being blown.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Onto Ms. McLaulin's foot

*Noteb*
2. Up Mrs. Paulen's skirt

*Noteb*
3. Into a nearby classroom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thehobbit101 (UN: thehobbit101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872173-Revenge-of-the-Geek-Gal/cid/2168572-Speck-students