*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Explore the Waterfall
  2. Enter the Kunoichi!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2704999-Explore-the-Waterfall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.
This choice: Explore the Waterfall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Explore the Waterfall

    by: Zero
Yukina decided to first explore the waterfall a bit more closely as she sensed something strange about it. She hoped this may lead to the emergency exit that her anonymous client had told her about, but since she cannot be sure, she kept her guard up. Leaping from one rocky platform to the next, she crossed the stream, avoiding the water altogether until she reached the jutted out land that led towards the waterfall’s flank. The kunoichi discovered a dark cave behind the waterfall. As her feet silently stepped on the uneven ground with smooth protruding stones, she kept her eyes closed, allowing her bare skin to feel the subtleties of the air and the ground. Faint tingling sensations allowed her to sense the movements around her like a kind of sonar.

Down the meandering the tunnel, the darkness slowly shifted to dim lighting as glowing blue crystals were found along the walls and ceilings. With eyes looking up, she felt her feet stepping on something made of metal. Casting her glance down, she found something round with hinges and a valve-handle. The vibrations of her step led her to sense something hollow underneath, like a pipeline down below. The size of the hatch suggested that it an opening big enough for her to slip below.

After taking a few steps past the hatch, she felt the flow of the air changing along with the vibrations on the ground. There were four separate tunnels forked before her, located west, east, north-west, and north-east respective to where she stood.

She felt a chill coming from the west tunnel.

She felt movements in the air coming from the north-west tunnel, indicating something moving.

She felt nothing out of the ordinary from the north-east tunnel.

She felt moist, humid air coming from the east tunnel.

Which path does she take?

Yukina's Status:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. West Tunnel

2. North-West Tunnel

*Noteb*
3. North-East Tunnel

*Noteb*
4. East Tunnel

*Noteb*
5. The Hatch on the Ground

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2704999-Explore-the-Waterfall