*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1697712-Practice-being-a-ghost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: Practice being a ghost.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Practice being a ghost.

    by: Unknown
Mark looks in the mirror and realizes he doesn't have a reflection. "It makes sense," he thinks. "I am a ghost after all." He goes through his house and thinks about how good his life really was. Mark's house is nice for a single man. He feels like he didn't appreciate it when he was alive. "Well, it's too late now. Better figure out what to do now."

Mark decides to figure out how to be a ghost. He remembers watching movies and T.V. shows with ghosts in them and wonders how to use their powers. Mark looks at his globe and tries to spin it. He tries to use his ghostly hands, but they just phase through. He tries to use his mind, but that does nothing. Finally, Mark phases into the globe and possesses it. He is now able to see all around the globe. It feels weird, but after he gets used to it, he tries to spin it and it works! Then Mark tries to tip it over buy leaning to the side and it falls over! "I did it!" Mark thought. "I learned how to move things and how to possess!"

He dispossessed the fallen globe and floats over to his pet rabbit. It's in a cage running on its wheel. Mark always wanted to know what it's like to be his pet so he tries to possess his rabbit Arthur.

You have the following choices:

1. He possesses the rabbit

*Noteb*
2. Something happens

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1697712-Practice-being-a-ghost