*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/3263964-continue-where-she-left-off
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877358
The sequal to 'Body snatching at school'. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
This choice: ...continue where she left off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...continue where she left off.

    by: Unknown
Instinctively he brought her hands to remove the troublesome panties and he smiled as one hand inserted two fingers into her pulsing privates, while the other played with her enlarged nipples.

“Ohhhh…. KAREN.” A blissful moan escaped her lips. “You…. Feel so good!”

Rather quickly he reached her point of orgasm as he inserted three fingers into her vagina and somehow ended up with her shirt and bra on the classroom. He smiled at Karen’s now very impressive rack as her hips buckled under the weight of coming pleasure.

“Mhmm. Karen…. Ahh! Work for me, Karen!”

Suddenly her juices spilled onto the floor and on the bottom of her black skirt. Waves of heated pleasure rocked her body while she moaned and attempted to catch her breath.

“Wow… that was hot.”

A knock at the door stirred him from Karen’s wonderful afterglow. “Umm, hello? Ms. Matthews? We’re done with the assignment, if you know, want to come back out.”

“Shite.”

You have the following choices:

1. Leave Karen for the student

2. Clean Karen up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/3263964-continue-where-she-left-off