*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head To The Main College Hallway
  2. Starting Over
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1626843-Head-To-The-Main-College-Hallway
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877358
The sequal to 'Body snatching at school'. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
This choice: Head To The Main College Hallway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head To The Main College Hallway

    by: Saracen1187
Once back in the main college building, Jonny looked up and down it, looking at all the people scurrying about. Just earlier he had been one of those people, but now they seemed less important to him somehow. "Well, suppose I need to give these powers a spin" he thought, smirking a little. His eyes then settles on Mrs Matthews, the Science teacher, who was in her mid 40's and still hot for her age. She was also highly intelligent. Jonny knew he could change anything about her with a thought, and that was what he planned to do... a little at least.

"Hmm, maybe 'Control' is a good place to start!" Jonny grinned, as he looked at the teacher, who was stood by the room where she was to hold her next class. She was reading a book about physics, brushing up on her knowledge. Jonny put the thought into Mrs Matthew's (Karen's) head that she was feeling really horny. And he smiled when he saw her reaching for her crotch. She began rubbing her pussy through her skirt and it didn't take long for her natural lubricants to moisten it. Amazingly she kept reading for a while longer, but then she let out a moan, and some of the students noticed her behavior... and either frowned or smiled.

"Increase your vigor!" Jonny then 'ordered' Mrs Matthews, without uttering a word. And he watched with excitement as she began rubbing herself harder right there in the hallway. "In the classroom!" Jonny then told her, and she opened the door behind her and went inside.. with Jonny following. He saw to it that the masturbating teacher wouldn't question his presence in the room with her... watching her.

Jonny now decided to try his new morphing ability, and the most obvious 'things' to test it on were Mrs Matthew's breasts, which were an impressive C-cup. He couldn't see any cleavage due to the button-up blouse she was wearing along with her black skirt. "Lets see if we can remedy that!" Jonny mused out loud, focusing on the teacher's chest. It took only a few seconds before he saw her chest expanding. Her breasts grew... first to a D-cup... then an E-cup, and her bra strap gave way due to her inflating flesh. That was when Jonny stopped the morphing, leaving Mrs Matthews with stripper-sized tits. She continued rubbing her vagina through her skirt and panties with one hand, and she started tweaking her new, larger nipples with her other through her distended blouse.

"Now that's hot!" Jonny grinned, himself now highly aroused... as his erection could testify.

He wanted... no he needed to go further. And he had another power still to try out... possession. He knew he might as well continue using the unfortunate Mrs Matthews as his guinea pig. "Alright, if I remember right, this is easy" Jonny told himself, as he concentrated. A tingling sensation overcame him and then he began to feel weightless, and the next thing he knew he was an ethereal being, floating near the ceiling of the classroom and looking down on Karen. "Here goes!" he thought, 'swooping down' on Mrs Matthews like a hawk on a sparrow The teacher jerked backwards and convulsed slightly, her eyes rolling up into her head as Jonny hijacked her altered body. The next second... he was looking through Karen's eyes. "Woah...holy..shit!!" he exclaimed in his now female voice, as he found himself with his manicured hands on his enormous tits and his wet pussy (through his damp panties). "Oh my god!!" he then moaned, realizing that his "borrowed" body was well on its way to orgasm.

He decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1626843-Head-To-The-Main-College-Hallway