*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/3264299-Leave-Karen-for-the-student
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877358
The sequal to 'Body snatching at school'. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
This choice: Leave Karen for the student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Leave Karen for the student

    by: Unknown
He smiled warmly in Ms. Mathew’s body, and hummed to himself. “Hmm, good luck, Ms. Mathews.”

His spirit flowed out of Karen’s body as the actual Karen moaned in pleasure. Then, viable confusion and disappoint hit her as her breast deflated to their regular size.

Meanwhile, the hopper felt like he was sucked into the students body, and smiled. It was a beautiful on a beautiful woman. He took a moment to admire he know existed in.

Beneath a white bra and blue tank top were petite sized breast that were sensitive to the touch. Not getting his full view yet, his painted nails rugged on blonde hair, while his other hand explored a tight butt beneath short stories.

“Hmm someone my age. Know this I could get..”

Suddenly Ms. Mathews yelled from the classroom. “Please Ashley! Everyone is free to leave!”

A collective cry of joy rose from the students. He shrugged Ashley’s shoulders. “No class means more free time.”

“Then again.” Walking up the stairs to leave was a tall woman with long black hair and tan skin. “That butt.” He watched her hips swing back and forth and felt Ashley’s thong dampen a bit.

“Hmm choices.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possess the Black haired girl

2. Stay as Ashley

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/3264299-Leave-Karen-for-the-student